LoveDoc, Shame On You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoveDoc, Shame On You

This beautiful woman one day walks into LoveDoc's office and the he is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionalism goes right out the window...

Doc tells her to take down her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks Doc?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

Doc tells her to take off her shirt and bra, so she takes them off. Doc begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties. Then lays her on the table, gets on top of her, and starts having sex with her. Doc says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpes .... that's why I am here!"
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Originally posted by Lsufan
    This beautiful woman one day walks into LoveDoc's office and the he is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionalism goes right out the window...

Doc tells her to take down her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks Doc?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

Doc tells her to take off her shirt and bra, so she takes them off. Doc begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties. Then lays her on the table, gets on top of her, and starts having sex with her. Doc says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpes .... that's why I am here!"
    WILLIS IS THAT YOU ??
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      WILLIS IS THAT YOU ??
      BUMP FOR MY BIIaaCCCHHHH !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
      X