Paris Hilton Sentenced to 45 Days in Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    What does that have anything to do with?
    You keep crying about Liberals when its Republicans

Comment

Paris Seen Driving Days After Sentencing

Bloggers Explode, But Was She Doing Anything Wrong?
      AOL/AP
      (May 9) -- The paparazzi and blogs are swooning Wednesday as pictures and video of Paris Hilton driving just days after her jail sentencing, but it may not be as big of a deal as they're making it out to be.

The buzz is implying that Hilton is once again driving illegally on a suspended license, but according to a TMZ post from April, Hilton's license is no longer suspended, and she's free to get behind the wheel as she pleases.

In the pictures and videos, Hilton was seen being followed by photographers when she got lost, and had to pull three U-turns before finally reaching her destination, Metro.co.uk reports.

During the drive, she was also videotaped by X17 sending her ex-fiancée, Paris Latsis, a text message, which read: "Hey babe, I'm getting followed by a million paparazzi, I'll come after my meeting."

The 26-year-old heiress is still awaiting word from California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on whether he will consider a fan petition urging him to pardon her from her jail sentence. A Schwarzenegger spokesman told The Associated Press it was "premature" for the governor to get involved.

Hilton was sentenced on Friday to serve 45 days in prison, which the heiress felt was excessive.

"I feel that I was treated unfairly and that the sentence is both cruel and unwarranted and I don't deserve this," Hilton told photographers assembled outside her home on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
      X