Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Give 2 shits bout' GENESIS Tour ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Give 2 shits bout' GENESIS Tour ?

How 'bout any Summer tours anybody going to ANY concerts a'tol ?

Whose genesis and Phil Collins?

Signed,
    JC

Comment

I'm going to see Jimmy Buffet...a summer tradition...great people to party with in the lots and his music just makes it feel like summer

Comment

Originally posted by RDOG55
        I'm going to see Jimmy Buffet...a summer tradition...great people to party with in the lots and his music just makes it feel like summer

i use to go to boston & hartford to see buffet. those shows were great. dont go now cause tix are outta control.

i'm going to see kenny chesney and toby keith @ spac this summer
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

went a couple years ago to Buffet in Dallas. It was a fucking blast. Best concert I've ever been too.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

i'm going to see kenny chesney and toby keith @ spac this summer
            fag

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Whose genesis and Phil Collins?

Signed,
              JC

I know who the pole smoker is you razorback

And for the record Ldawg, queers want to see him who drink Jim Beam
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

I'm going to see Kenny Chesney too but only because my girlfriend is a huge country fan and if I dont' go I get no "cunt"ry lovin'.

Comment

I'm going to see Kenny Chesney too but only because my girlfriend is a huge country fan and if I dont' go I get no "cunt"ry lovin'.

i'm a country music fan. wasnt till a few yrs ago when i moved to the sticks.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    went a couple years ago to Buffet in Dallas. It was a fucking blast. Best concert I've ever been too.

i agree totally. i saw him once in boston and twice in hartford. freakin great shows.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                      i agree totally. i saw him once in boston and twice in hartford. freakin great shows.
                      yep. drinking margaritas in the parking lot at 10am when the concert didn't start til 6 that night. talk about some drunk mofo's in that place. geez. my dad doesn't drink much, and that night was the drunkest i've ever seen him

Comment

yep. drinking margaritas in the parking lot at 10am when the concert didn't start til 6 that night. talk about some drunk mofo's in that place. geez. my dad doesn't drink much, and that night was the drunkest i've ever seen him

the partying in the parking lot was nuts. 1st show of his we went to we didnt even realize how fun it was tailgating i kid you not ppl had those kiddie pools and were splashing around in them, ppl had super soakers and water ballons tossing them around, drinking and just having tons of fun.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Last year on the way to the concert(9am) four of us ate about 60 Jello shots made with 100 proof vodka and then we met up with around 50 other Parrotheads for kegs and eggs...concert didn't start until 8...i got drunk twice before the concert even started...IMO you won't find a nicer bunch of people to get drunk with that Buffet fans

Comment

Last year on the way to the concert(9am) four of us ate about 60 Jello shots made with 100 proof vodka and then we met up with around 50 other Parrotheads for kegs and eggs...concert didn't start until 8...i got drunk twice before the concert even started...IMO you won't find a nicer bunch of people to get drunk with that Buffet fans
                            that's so true. usually when you get that many drunk bastards who've been drinking all day long, you see fights. i never even saw anyone say a cross word to anyone. it was like one big family

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              I know who the pole smoker is you razorback

And for the record Ldawg, queers want to see him who drink Jim Beam

Comment

Working...
                              X