No announcement yet.

The Top 10 Most-Overpaid Athletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think when you look at over paid athletes, you got to look at the guys who are at the end of an NBA bench, 5th starters, MOP bullpen guys, aging athletes past their prime....the amount of money those guys make, make gys like A-Rod, Jeter and others worth it. Plus, the names on this list sell tickets. Jerome James making $6 million a year do not. Isiah is responsible for three guys that could be on it...Jerome James, Jared Jeffries and, while he is not under contract anymore, Vin Baker.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

My research shows this was written in March of last year. This list would then be outdated. Kerry Wood would have to be added to the new list. Peyton taken off as mentioned - he won last years super bowl!
      Gruden for TB might be found somewhere (personal feeling). Andre Agassi off- old business. I would also take Shaq off until after the playoffs and then reevaluate but remember this is written before last years championship ring on his finger. He performed well when Wade went out. Schumaker is in another world from what I know. Jeter and Arod and all the NY Yankees should have a designated grouping all their own!
      Last edited by Spearit; 04-11-2007, 05:34 PM.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
      X