My new life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new life.

Just got back from my 11 day vacation in Florida.

Yes, I got to go to Gulfstream, nice track but not a very large viewing area. Don't think I'll go back (at least not on Florida Derby Day). Didn't do to well (Lost a little over $300).

NOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

Sunday my girlfriend and I drove by a Wedding Chapel in Kissimmee and I said jokingly, "What to get married tomorrow?" and she said "Yes!"

I said, "You sure?"
    she replied, "I will marry you!"

This comes from a girl who said that I need to show more love for her and less for horse racing.

So anyway, Monday April 2nd, 2007 her and I got married by a lakeside in Kissimme.
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

No shit. Congrats man. Me and my fiance were looking at places to elope in Florida today!!!

Comment

Congrats buddy! Hope you and your new bride have a wonderful relationship for as long as you both live.

Comment

How easy was it?

Comment

awesome buddy ... Thanks for sharing this great news with us .. please tell your bride that your buddy Spark says Congrats ...

Comment

congrats man
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              How easy was it?

alot easier than being married itself.LOL just from past expierence lol
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

no more sex for you!!

just kidding, kinda..........congradulation............

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
                  no more sex for you!!

CONCUR-ITS OVER-LOL-HOPE IT WORKS OUT WONDERFULLY FOR YOU BROTHER !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
                    no more sex for you!!

So far, we have had sex every day since being married (I expect it to end soon though)
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Comment

Congrats man. God bless, dave

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        How easy was it?

It was real easy. We drove by a chapel that does about 20 weddings a day (didn't use it though). That's what made a decide to do it.

We went Monday morning (last day there) to Kissimee Court house t get our marriage lisence (no waiting period for out-of-state residnence). We were in and out in less than 1/2 hour (Get there early though, while we were waiting the line filled up out the door, but they also do Passports and fishing liscences).

After that we called a few other places in the phone book (the court house also supplied us with names and said they could do it there for $30).

We got a great Lady (she was hispanic though, hard to understand). She does it anyplace you want. We did it by a lake in Kissimmee at sunset. It cost us $97 for the lisnce and $350 for the service. They also take about 50 pictures (maybe more, don't know yet). They are even going to mail the photos to us here and have them on CD. I hope they come out good, because none of the photos were great from the camera my wife's mother took.

We always said theat if we got married it would be spur of the moment like that. My mom was upset she wasn't there. She figured spur of the moment would be, "hey were getting married in 7 days, here's your ticket to Vegas" not already there and gonna do it.

I suggest it. My sister put off her wedding because she was trying to please everyone while trying to plan it. Plus you save about $3,000-$10,000.

You can still have a party after (I don't think we are, I don't want on). Plus you may get the gifts from people people anyway).

We didn't want to spend the money a wedding. We would rather take the money we would have spend and put it in the house.
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Comment

Thanks Everyone

Will do Spark (even though she'll be like, WHO?)
                          Good Luck to everyone
                          Adam

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                            It was real easy. We drove by a chapel that does about 20 weddings a day (didn't use it though). That's what made a decide to do it.

We went Monday morning (last day there) to Kissimee Court house t get our marriage lisence (no waiting period for out-of-state residnence). We were in and out in less than 1/2 hour (Get there early though, while we were waiting the line filled up out the door, but they also do Passports and fishing liscences).

After that we called a few other places in the phone book (the court house also supplied us with names and said they could do it there for $30).

We got a great Lady (she was hispanic though, hard to understand). She does it anyplace you want. We did it by a lake in Kissimmee at sunset. It cost us $97 for the lisnce and $350 for the service. They also take about 50 pictures (maybe more, don't know yet). They are even going to mail the photos to us here and have them on CD. I hope they come out good, because none of the photos were great from the camera my wife's mother took.

We always said theat if we got married it would be spur of the moment like that. My mom was upset she wasn't there. She figured spur of the moment would be, "hey were getting married in 7 days, here's your ticket to Vegas" not already there and gonna do it.

I suggest it. My sister put off her wedding because she was trying to please everyone while trying to plan it. Plus you save about $3,000-$10,000.

You can still have a party after (I don't think we are, I don't want on). Plus you may get the gifts from people people anyway).

We didn't want to spend the money a wedding. We would rather take the money we would have spend and put it in the house.
                            Ditto on everything. Alot less stress just eloping!

Comment

Dude......great story and congrats! As a father with three daughters, I think this may be the way I will guide them lol....Actually I think the spur of the moment deal is cool. You two obviously are in love, from a guy who has been married to a great woman for 15 years this month.......I wish you both nothing but happiness, you deserve it!!!
                              "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Working...
                              X