• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing would make me happier than this bitch

being forced to eat nasty convicts rotten pussy

TV NEWS

© AP
    Paris Hilton and her host, Austian businessman Richard Lugner, arrive for the traditional Vienna Opera Ball.
    Prosecutors: Revoke Hilton's Probation
    Mar 29, 5:40 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- City prosecutors said Thursday they will ask a judge to revoke Paris Hilton's probation in a reckless driving case, a move that could lead to a jail term.

The decision followed an investigation into whether the hotel heiress and reality star violated terms of her probation by driving last month with a suspended license.

"We're confident we have sufficient evidence to prove that her license was suspended and that she had knowledge of that suspension," said Nick Velasquez, a spokesman for the city attorney's office. He declined to elaborate on the evidence, citing an ongoing investigation.

Hilton could face up to 90 days in jail if a judge finds she violated her probation, Velasquez said. A hearing was scheduled for April 17.

In January, Hilton pleaded no contest to alcohol-related reckless driving stemming from a Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Hilton was pulled over on Sunset Boulevard on Feb. 28. Police said they saw her blue Bentley Continental GTC speeding with its headlights off. She was ticketed for misdemeanor driving with a suspended license.

Hilton's spokesman Elliot Mintz said at the time that she hadn't been aware that her license was suspended.

Mintz did not immediately return a call seeking comment Thursday
    Last edited by jcindaville; 03-30-2007, 11:40 AM.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Please ... You would

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Please ... You would
      Duh, but i will never get to. So i hope the snooty bitch gets put in jail and some big fat nasty bitch shoves her princess like head down for some grubbin

[email protected]

Comment

You just want the video ...

Comment

You would think that the LA DA's Office would have a ton of more things to prosecute than a DUS charge to revoke a probation ..... No matter who it is.

PS - too
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
            You would think that the LA DA's Office would have a ton of more things to prosecute than a DUS charge to revoke a probation ..... No matter who it is.

PS - too
            Jimmy you would fuck a snake if someone would hold it still
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan

PS - too
              It's UNANIMOUS we'd ALL Like to
              Call the BITCH up and let her know that we've worked out her punishment Old Geezers go 1st .... won't take long

Comment

I would rather see Charlie Sports in jail!

Comment

She'll get another fine and community service.

Jail time

Comment

Working...
                  X