Clear All

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
    Sanjaya MOVES ON!!!!!!!

Again!!!

Comment

Again!!!

Comment

I know, I know. I don't care if he gets to the final 2 as long as he doesn't win it!

Comment

Can the call in voters make him win it? My local still has him listed at +2300. Is it worth a shot to throw a little coin on him?

Comment

They can but who says the show can't just kick him out at any point saying he got the least votes? The winner gets a contract with simon's record label and he hates him. There is no way he wins. They will make sure of it one way or the other!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              Can the call in voters make him win it? My local still has him listed at +2300. Is it worth a shot to throw a little coin on him?

kb...to tell you the truth...it might be a good bet...He could get into the top 3 and then you can hedge it... If you do bet him... you better make sure you call in..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                They can but who says the show can't just kick him out at any point saying he got the least votes? The winner gets a contract with simon's record label and he hates him. There is no way he wins. They will make sure of it one way or the other!

That is very true... KB, i take back what i said... Dont bet it... AI will not let it happen even if he does have the most votes

Comment

LOL ... How the hell do you hedge that? There is no way to predict odds at that point.

Comment

Again!!!
                    SICKLY-you know its not good for you healthwise to get this worked up-SINCERELY DOC CHUNG !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

The Sanjaya thing is fun and all but don't think for a minute that some of it isn't generated and played up by AI. They are loving the added attention from this but when it comes down to it, their best interest in selling records will win out in the end, not sandraya!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        I know, I know. I don't care if he gets to the final 2 as long as he doesn't win it!
                        Even if he doesn't get the win he's going to make mega bucks and he sucks

Comment

Safe!!!!!!!

Comment

MOFO is going to win

Comment

Down to +850 now with my book

Comment

That kid makes me feel uneasy and uncomfortable.
                                Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Working...
                                X