Big Weiner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Weiner?

What 2 Starting Pitchers are you cutting in the 16 team fantasy league? I need a good one!

Me too!

Comment

Explain?

Comment

You have ZERO Relief pitchers and you need 2 of them. Nobody is on the offensive bench so 2 of those 14 starters need to go!

Comment

I would probably trade 2 of them, but I still don't see why. What does it matter if I don't have two relief pitchers? Yahoo doesn't care, the settings don't care. I'll just get no stats from those two spots, unless I'm missing something. Invald roster?

Comment

I'm not sure if it is an invalid roster but you will probably get screwed often when you have 5 or 6 starters going in one day and they are on the bench because you only have 4 spots. It would seem like alot of wasted points/slots to me but who knows!

Comment

Feel free to drop me some trade offers regardless

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                I'm not sure if it is an invalid roster but you will probably get screwed often when you have 5 or 6 starters going in one day and they are on the bench because you only have 4 spots. It would seem like alot of wasted points/slots to me but who knows!
                I see what your saying, good point.

Comment

A few guys have 3 closers on their team. I'm willing to bet they would trade one for an average starter.

Octavious
                  A$$ Clowns

Are 2 of them!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                    I would probably trade 2 of them, but I still don't see why. What does it matter if I don't have two relief pitchers? Yahoo doesn't care, the settings don't care. I'll just get no stats from those two spots, unless I'm missing something. Invald roster?

Originally posted by Wayne1218
                    You have ZERO Relief pitchers and you need 2 of them. Nobody is on the offensive bench so 2 of those 14 starters need to go! What A Goof.

Signed,

Wayne,

Dont be so hard on the Weiner!!!!
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                      Wayne,

Dont be so hard on the Weiner!!!!
                      Nice. We'll see who's laughing last. 14 starters is a bad thing, huh? Good luck with your relief pitchers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                        Nice. We'll see who's laughing last. 14 starters is a bad thing, huh? Good luck with your relief pitchers.
                        You know we just kidding!!!

Not many points come from RP's, but I like mine. I think it's always good to have one closer too.

You may get lucky and be able to play all of your SP's in the same week, but when your hitters have the day off, it will be an empty spot on your roster.

Good Luck Brother!!!

PS ...

I have Cle Meredith if you need someone

W-L ERA K Walks Saves
                        5-1 1.07 37 6 0
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

LMFAO ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                            You know we just kidding!!!

Not many points come from RP's, but I like mine. I think it's always good to have one closer too.

You may get lucky and be able to play all of your SP's in the same week, but when your hitters have the day off, it will be an empty spot on your roster.

Good Luck Brother!!!

PS ...

I have Cle Meredith if you need someone

W-L ERA K Walks Saves
                            5-1 1.07 37 6 0
                            I know you are, and it's a catch 22, because on days when all your batters are playing it's better to have more pitchers, and the other way around when only a few batters are playing. At least there's some hitters available. We'll see, I may change it up.

Comment

Working...
                            X