LMAO ... For savage1 only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO ... For savage1 only

savvy you need to watch your boy Brandon Lang. I saw this and thought of only you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEqCoJhVWg0

"hello this is jack price and i'm standing outside the bellagio" GUYS PAYING FOR SERVICES WITH ALL THE GREAT CAPPERS ON HERE FOR FREE-THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY DAY !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      savvy you need to watch your boy Brandon Lang. I saw this and thought of only you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEqCoJhVWg0
      WAYNE THATS LIKE ONE OF THOSE OLD KUNG FU MOVIES WHERE THEY DUB IN THE ENGLISH-LOL !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        "hello this is jack price and i'm standing outside the bellagio" GUYS PAYING FOR SERVICES WITH ALL THE GREAT CAPPERS ON HERE FOR FREE-THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY DAY !!
        i used to love his cardboard cut out of joe robbie stadium. what a clown

Comment

these services are complete jokes!!!!! Why would you pay for losers when you can get them for free.
          The Mullet
          Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
          Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
          Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
          YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

PATHETIC---what a LOW Budget film that was.....thanks wayne......I know it was meant for Savage 1, but I also enjoyed it.....Savage can hammer his ass now, however, he was right on the game..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

The low class film matches the low class person;Lang is lowlife scum;I was told a while back in confidence that he has had debt with this person for a while(another capper) and never paid it.
              Lang is and has always been a NOTHING who rates his games with monopoly money and who is at best 50%; he is ONLY because of a fairy tale movie made about him.
              Just watching that video and his face makes me want to puke;he is right up there with the likes of his buddy, SCREW Feiner, Jack Price and the ultimate scumbag and liar, Johnny Demarco.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                WAYNE THATS LIKE ONE OF THOSE OLD KUNG FU MOVIES WHERE THEY DUB IN THE ENGLISH-LOL !!
                I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it. He's a jackass!

Comment

Working...
                X