Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectibles

Hi Guys, Just curious if anybody on this site collects any collectibles

I mainly collect cards, Hockey and Baseball. I have Wayne Gretzky rookie, Mario Lemieux, and just purchased a Sidney Crosby rookie card (last year's Upper Deck, paid it $210)

Baseball Cards I have Roger Clemens Rookie, Mark McGuire rookie, Tony Gwynn rookie, Sammy Sosa rookie.

I have thousands of cards, and MANY sets, these are just a few that i mentioned above

I used to alot more in the 80s and 90s, but I've since liquidated alot of stuff. Over the past 2 years I've sold about 600,000 comon cards on eBay in big lots and then lots of certain players. I went from about 800K in cards to about 150K. Still have a lot of collectibles in my memorobilia room though.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Used to collect cards back in the 80's and into the early 90's

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
        I used to alot more in the 80s and 90s, but I've since liquidated alot of stuff. Over the past 2 years I've sold about 600,000 comon cards on eBay in big lots and then lots of certain players. I went from about 800K in cards to about 150K. Still have a lot of collectibles in my memorobilia room though.
        Car to let me know how you went about doing that. I honestly have thousands and thousands of comon cards as well and would love to unload many of those. Also, know of any good ways to go about selling the single individual cards worth $100 or bunching some of those together?

Comment

I use to collect alot also....Mostly late 70 and early 80... then only Tiger Woods and Lebron James since... Sitting on 4 gretzky rookies and 12 Mario rookies... got a ton of tiger and lebron rookie stuff... just gonna sit on all my cards...not sure what to do?

Comment

Working...
          X