jc Something inside on Back Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jc Something inside on Back Pain

jc, two years ago I suffered from neck pain so bad I could only work about four hours a day then had to lay down and that was if for the day. I know how you feel because I've also had terrible back pain since I was 15. OK, that's not why I wrote.

I went to a pain center with my neck pain and they did what is called a Radiofrequency Medial Branch Neurolysis. It is an in and out procedure and I know of several people including myself who have had success with both back and neck pain. I was pain free for two years, now it's starting to come back so I will make another appointment and get it done again.

I have about four pages that tell all about it. If you want me to fax or mail to you have Spark give you my email address or phone number. Good luck.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Thanks CC, would love the info. Maybe Spark can copy it and forward it to me.

I suffer with lower back pain normally 2-3 times a year, gets so bad sometimes i cant hardly get out of bed. Just got back from my chiroprator, he always jokes that i see him every six months, and just like clock work he looks at my file and low and behold i was there last September.

Thanks again for the info
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

jc,

I will scan it send it to Spark and he can forward to you. It was a life saver for me.

CheChe
      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
        jc,

I will scan it send it to Spark and he can forward to you. It was a life saver for me.

CheChe

Thank you sir
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Just to add: I have bad back issues, been avoiding surgery for 6 years. Why? The radio frequency injections. I get one every spring on the lower 6 discs and it allows me to have pretty much of a normal life. Before I started getting the injections, I had to stop working out, being able to lift my son, get out of bed, and so on down the pooper. These injections have been a god-send for me. Hope they work for you.

Comment

Working...
          X