cub sign Big ZZZZZZZZZZ.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23
    ANOTHER STAB AT ME, IF I SAID THIS TO YOU I WOULD BE BANNED....BUT HEY THATS OK, I STILL LOVE MY CUBBIES...
    Mr. Negative getting a dose of his own medicine???

Comment

, when your sorry ass Red Sox spend a 100mil on a Jap player who wont win 10 games........

THANK GOD THEY SIGNED HIM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Mr. Negative getting a dose of his own medicine???
        i CAN TAKE IT WAYNE, BUT WHEN I DISH IT, YOU CRY, BUT WHEN YOU DISH IT, ITS OK???
        jordanrules..................

Comment

THANK GOD THEY SIGNED HIM!!!!!!!!!
          AND THEY STILL TRY TO SCREW MANNY WHOS BEEN THEIR BEST PLAYER THE LAST WHAT 5-6 YRS..THIS ORG IS ASS BACKWARDS

Comment

, when your sorry ass Red Sox spend a 100mil on a Jap player who wont win 10 games........
            LMFAO ... It's more fun than watching a SORRY ASS team that could only muster a better record than K.C. & T.B.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Wait Til Next Year..........lmao, Ive Heard That For 30 Yrs.........

Comment

AND THEY STILL TRY TO SCREW MANNY WHOS BEEN THEIR BEST PLAYER THE LAST WHAT 5-6 YRS..THIS ORG IS ASS BACKWARDS
                It shows how stupid you are when it comes to Boston. The Red Sox let Manny do whatever he wants without penalty dumbass, including showing up to spring training late AGAIN this year.

Comment

ANOTHER STAB AT ME, IF I SAID THIS TO YOU I WOULD BE BANNED....BUT HEY THATS OK, I STILL LOVE MY CUBBIES...

Dude get over yourself ... It is sickening ... stop playing the Martyr role .. they are all dead ...

Comment

LMFAO ... AGAIN. Yup, people here get banned everyday for what i said Mr. Negative. Are you gbell's cousin?

Comment

It shows how stupid you are when it comes to Boston. The Red Sox let Manny do whatever he wants without penalty dumbass, including showing up to spring training late AGAIN this year.
                      YOU STILL CONTINUE TO CALL ME STUPID AND DUMBASS, DONT THEY TRY TO TRADE HIM EVERY YR? FUCK TARD???????/ WITHOUT HIM THEY'RE NOTHING....GO VOTE FOR YOUR BOY JOHN KERRY AND YOUR OTHER BOY KENNEDY, THE CROOKS....LMAO....YOUR A TOOL

Comment

YOU STILL CONTINUE TO CALL ME STUPID AND DUMBASS, DONT THEY TRY TO TRADE HIM EVERY YR? FUCK TARD???????/ WITHOUT HIM THEY'RE NOTHING....GO VOTE FOR YOUR BOY JOHN KERRY AND YOUR OTHER BOY KENNEDY, THE CROOKS....LMAO....YOUR A TOOL
                        LMFAO ... AGAIN. Yup, they even put him on waivers one year with ZERO takers. Why is that Mr. Brilliant?

Boston and their front office strokes this guy more than you would believe to keep him happy but why bother telling you when you are clueless? A-Rod and many others have been traded before. So what if they did?

Comment

P.S. I'm not a DEM dummy. Wake up!

Comment

Who Would Protect Big Papi???

Comment

Who Would Protect Big Papi???
                              The same guy that protects Pujols, Bonds & Guerrero

Comment

The same guy that protects Pujols, Bonds & Guerrero
                                I GUESS THIS IS TRUE.................WHO HIT MORE HRS THIS YR? SOSA OR BONDS???

Comment

Working...
                                X