Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY BEST BET is DOITALLMALL.BIZ

HI GANG
    Hope you all are doing well. I love gambling and sports and this BETtORSCHAT is awesome. I play alot of contest and stuff now but never step out HUGE on any game. I guess i lost my butt to many times. I simply found a better BET and that was on the internet. I discovered that today this is my best bet. For the price of one of my old big bets i am off and running. iF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME .....READ ON

Too make a long story short I have launched my own web site.

http://doitallmall.biz
    its called DOITALLMALL.BIZ .

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.

It is designed to be a GREAT HOME PAGE for anyone's computer. It features ALL NEWS, CUSTOMIZED WEATHER just add your zip code and ALL THE TOP SPOTS ON THE WEB all at your finger tips without searching for them. Please check it out and give me feedback on what you think.
    Id appreciate it if you would consider making it your HOME PAGE on your computer as that is what its designed for.To make it your HOME PAGE or to simply Change your HOME PAGE to another one involves 3 easy steps.[/
    COLOR]

1- on you Internet browser you simply click "TOOLS" this is on the far right of screen typically.
    2- than you slide down to click on "Internet options"
    3- YOU SIMPLY type in the site you want as your HOME PAGE....like doitallmall.biz
    ITS THAT EASY.

THIS SITE IS TERMED AS AN AFFILIATE SITE.WHICH IS EASY TO SET UP AND MARKET. IT HAS THE ADDED FEATURES LIKE NEWS AND CUSTOM WEATHER TO MAKE IT A GREAT HOME PAGE. THAN WHEN YOU ACCESS THE WEBS TOP SITES LIKE EBAY, AMAZON , TRAVELOCITY, AND MANY MORE ...THAT WE ALL USE ANYAWAY I RECIEVE A TINY COMMISION FOR DRIVING THE SITES MORE TRAFFIC. YOU PAY NOTHING EXTRA TO DO THIS. IF YOU ACCESS THOSE SITES DIRECTLY THEY JUST MAKE MORE PROFIT's. THIS IS THE CONCEPT USED ON MOST SITES YOU VISIT ON THE WEB. I JUST ASK THAT YOU CONSIDER USING THE GREAT HOME PAGE I HAVE CAME UP WITH. IT WILL GET BETTER. I BUILT THE 2ND FLOOR OF THE **** MYSELF ....JUST CHECK OUT THE LINK TO THE 2ND FLOOR.. ANYWAY.IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
    PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AS ITS JUST LAUNCHED AND I WANT FEEDBACK ON THE SITE AND CONCEPT. THERE IS A LINK ON THE TOP OF THE SITE THAT EXPLAINS HOW YOU CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT I DO AS WELL. ALL I DO IS MARET AND WAIT OFRTHE CHECKS TO COME IN.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. GO CUBS

TERRY A HENDERSON IM AT [email protected]
    "skinnydude"

GL with the site. It looks pretty cool.

Comment

Isnt thendy selling something as well?? If not sorry it just seems that way
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
        Isnt thendy selling something as well?? If not sorry it just seems that way
        What is he selling dan. Have you looked at the site? It isn't a gambling forum so i see no problem with it really.

Comment

Working...
        X