What Ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ever....

It Seems Every Time Theres Fighting Going On Here ...most People Lose...you Guys Are Your Own Coolers ...i Think As In 2 For The Money You Want To Lose...come On ...i Didnt Post My Games Tonight Because Of This And Beleive Me You Needed Them...get It Together
    2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

well IMO, and with all due respect, nobody "NEEDS" your picks........but if u post them and they win, I'm sure people will appreciate them.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      well IMO, and with all due respect, nobody "NEEDS" your picks........but if u post them and they win, I'm sure people will appreciate them.

IMO...."I need your picks" SO START POSTING

Comment

oh they needed them tonight...look at the picks that was out there...RJ i love your picks ..but to come in here after the stuff that went on and said onbody needs my picks maybe you need to see what kind of capper I am...Maybe You need to start posting again I would LOVE that for sure..you are the man...But these guys are their own coolers for sure..things go good then they have to fuck it up somehow..IMO
        2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

ham

Originally posted by ham
          oh they needed them tonight...look at the picks that was out there...RJ i love your picks ..but to come in here after the stuff that went on and said onbody needs my picks maybe you need to see what kind of capper I am...Maybe You need to start posting again I would LOVE that for sure..you are the man...But these guys are their own coolers for sure..things go good then they have to fuck it up somehow..IMO
          the BS had nothing to do with my picks, but I did go 0-7 on my 10* top rated plays yesterday....terrible day....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            the BS had nothing to do with my picks, but I did go 0-7 on my 10* top rated plays yesterday....terrible day....kapt

Comment

Damn Ham Show The Spam And Stop Teasing Give The Picks And Be Pleasing, Hell I'm A Priest And I Still Post, I Could Care Less Who Fights, Most People Are Letting Off Steam, We All Love Each Other Anyway.
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                It Seems Every Time Theres Fighting Going On Here ...most People Lose...you Guys Are Your Own Coolers ...i Think As In 2 For The Money You Want To Lose...come On ...i Didnt Post My Games Tonight Because Of This And Beleive Me You Needed Them...get It Together
                There's some truth to that statement except you have it backwards. It's been my observation that when guys are losing they get upset which often causes the fighting. Mostly when guys have tough loses. Come on this site on a Sunday during football season when there's strange outcomes in 2 or 3 games. Watch the shit hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  There's some truth to that statement except you have it backwards. It's been my observation that when guys are losing they get upset which often causes the fighting. Mostly when guys have tough loses. Come on this site on a Sunday during football season when there's strange outcomes in 2 or 3 games. Watch the shit hit the fan.
                  I think people also get testy when they're burned out on gambling/posting/capping. This is two seasons in a row that I can clearly tell that i'm burnt out after football season. I also noticed that I start getting cranky on the board.

I'm just taking it easy until the NCAA tourney and then i'll probably pack it in until the summer or until football starts.

I had a really good football season and i'm doing okay in hoops. I just need to spend far less time on this for a while.
                  Every
                  Villain
                  Is
                  Lemons

Comment

Fuck- you guys are really betting?
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Too funny..jt you a priest??? Frank your right I did have it backwards...and Spearit...sometimes ...okok all the time ...want to bet on it?
                      2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Working...
                      X