Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Entire Forum And Monte !!!!!!!!

How the hell does Mike not get banned for what he said to Frank???

This is GG --I'm not gonna hide and pretend i'm not. I read what Mike said to frank. How the hell does he not get banned?? Double standards abound. But I understand. I'm starting to "get it " . This is coming from a higher power in BC. Seems whoever starts to get alot of views gets shit on and banned. The same people that preach about having thhick skin are the ones who are thin skined and vant handle when someone else gets almost or more view than him. He then does his damnest to chase the good cappers away. You will only hurt yourselves and your forum members will visit other sites where their are less egos, less "cliques", and are where this banned posters are posting thier plays. I didnt even get a warning from Spark!! Spark you warned mike, he continued and you banned me?? This is my first "violation" in three years and I get banned on the spot? I've seen countless arguements and fights that were much worse than what occured today and you guys never banned those people.

There have been certain people that have said in the past that thier is a certain click here and I see it now. You attack one of the group and all 10 come after you.

Monte I hope for your sake if you care about this forum, and want to keep new members that you look into this and do something about it.

Without sounding arrogant or concieted, there MAY be a FEW memebers that follow my plays and look forward to seeing my plays. This 5 day ban is hurting those members and not me as I will still be able to continue placing my wagers. Way to piss off a few members!!

So let me get this straight--I'm banned for my first violation in 3-4 years, and something I have personally have seen done hundreds of times. you are banning a guy who has been on fire with his plays since saturday---and you are keeping a ignorant big mouthed guy who does nothing but fuck with people with stupid rude remarks and hasnt posted a single play in a year. Why because he posts nude pictures? Is that his job here? Whatever, this is extemely unfair and unproffesional. I can go to plaeny of other forums, not sweat off my balls, but you guys are the ones losing people because of this political bullshit!!

GG, Well said but seriously man there are more important things in life than gambling and politics on gambling forums. You need to start realizing that before life passes you by.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
      GG, Well said but seriously man there are more important things in life than gambling and politics on gambling forums. You need to start realizing that before life passes you by.
      BY THE WAY--IN MOT SAINTS FAN--I DONT NEED TO HIDE

Comment

Originally posted by DUKESUX
        How the hell does Mike not get banned for what he said to Frank???

This is GG --I'm not gonna hide and pretend i'm not. I read what Mike said to frank. How the hell does he not get banned?? Double standards abound. But I understand. I'm starting to "get it " . This is coming from a higher power in BC. Seems whoever starts to get alot of views gets shit on and banned. The same people that preach about having thhick skin are the ones who are thin skined and vant handle when someone else gets almost or more view than him. He then does his damnest to chase the good cappers away. You will only hurt yourselves and your forum members will visit other sites where their are less egos, less "cliques", and are where this banned posters are posting thier plays. I didnt even get a warning from Spark!! Spark you warned mike, he continued and you banned me?? This is my first "violation" in three years and I get banned on the spot? I've seen countless arguements and fights that were much worse than what occured today and you guys never banned those people.

There have been certain people that have said in the past that thier is a certain click here and I see it now. You attack one of the group and all 10 come after you.

Monte I hope for your sake if you care about this forum, and want to keep new members that you look into this and do something about it.

Without sounding arrogant or concieted, there MAY be a FEW memebers that follow my plays and look forward to seeing my plays. This 5 day ban is hurting those members and not me as I will still be able to continue placing my wagers. Way to piss off a few members!!

So let me get this straight--I'm banned for my first violation in 3-4 years, and something I have personally have seen done hundreds of times. you are banning a guy who has been on fire with his plays since saturday---and you are keeping a ignorant big mouthed guy who does nothing but fuck with people with stupid rude remarks and hasnt posted a single play in a year. Why because he posts nude pictures? Is that his job here? Whatever, this is extemely unfair and unproffesional. I can go to plaeny of other forums, not sweat off my balls, but you guys are the ones losing people because of this political bullshit!!
        so you being on fire allows you to say and do whatever you want .. you are lucky I am not banning you for good for using multiples

Comment

BigMike for some reason has been acting like an ass for some time now which I don't get. I've sent a PM to spark regarding this issue and waiting to hear back.

Comment

here Monte ..

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118416

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118381

Comment

He stays banned ..

Comment

What's wrong with that one? I've told GG before that parlay plays are too hard to win and most people lose $ playing them.

Someone rubbing it in and telling him isn't right.

If someone posted a GOY on here and it lost then me or someone else game in and said something like about the play it would cause problems.

Comment

If they posted it after the fact they would deserve it ...

Comment

Working...
                    X