Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but...GG/Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but...GG/Mike

Guys, I usually don't get involved in these "fights", and very seldom, can I even read all of the thread because they get tired and old. But this time,I gotta say 2 things. 1) WOW! GG's first post in this thread....the language....I'm trying to think of a comedian or someone that talks like that, and I can't. 2) Go back, look at what you guys have posted.....seriously, what/where is it getting you? Why bother even getting in these battles? Now Mike, I'm not saying I wouldn't be offended considering your situation, I'm just saying it shouldn't have even gotten to this, I mean how does this shit start? Some of us are taking the written word way to strongly on this site. LEt this shit go! Who gives a shit what some ass you don't even know says in a gambling forum? And this banning stuff, I understand that sometimes it may be necessary, but wow what a power trip!

I know someone will probably bash me for this post, but if so, I'll just follow my own advice.

about the banning i agree. seems tgo be a boys club in here

Comment

Originally posted by DUKESUX
      I signed up just for this post?

Comment

Dukesux

Translate that statement for the Old Kapt----"boys club"....meaning ?????????????

maybe I'm from the Old School, or no school, cause I have no Idea what you're referring to...

Please clarify for me, so I can understand----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

personally looking forward to the GoldenGreek's picks tonight...

kudos to him

Comment

Shit, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have started this thread.

I'm just starting more crap. Didn't mean to do that.

Comment

Saints fan = Golden Greek

Comment

Greek is one of the better cappers on here that I follow and Although he should have thicker skin wasnt called for. I know he was just letting off a little steam because he just missed a big payday. I think to jump in and give him shit wasnt necessary but they way he reponded was also unwarrantied. I think mike was probably a little out of line. Just opinion please dont bash!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis
                  And this banning stuff, I understand that sometimes it may be necessary, but wow what a power trip!

I know someone will probably bash me for this post, but if so, I'll just follow my own advice.
                  So you think I am on a power trip because I ban someone for a few days for opening a thread like that especially after I closed one minutes before?? First of all I have been doing this way to long too have any power trips and secondly he well deserved it and it will happen again if he comes back like a nut ...

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                    Saints fan = Golden Greek
                    THIS IS GOLDEN GREEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT THE SAINTS GUY!!!! SPARK, WAYNE OR MONTE CAN CHECK IP ADDRESSES!

I DONT NEED TO TOOT MY OWN HORN

THAT IS PROBABLY A LONG TIME POSTER WHO IS AFRAID OF SPEAKING HIS MIND FOR FEAR OF RETALIATION AND USED A DIFFRENT NAME TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS

Comment

How About His New Screen Name? Dukesuks? Classic Stuff!

Comment

Ban a guy on a hot streak that's smart! Everyone's adults here for the most part we don't use the sight for spiritual guidance we use it for helpful information! I think think GG tried to help! Probably a little out of line but we all get that way from time to time! I don't ever see positive comments from the other party! Not saying I approve of some of the stuff GG said about them ! Just my opinion!

Comment

I've e-mailed GG regarding this etc. so let's let it drop

Comment

THIS IS GOLDEN GREEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT THE SAINTS GUY!!!! SPARK, WAYNE OR MONTE CAN CHECK IP ADDRESSES!

I DONT NEED TO TOOT MY OWN HORN

THAT IS PROBABLY A LONG TIME POSTER WHO IS AFRAID OF SPEAKING HIS MIND FOR FEAR OF RETALIATION AND USED A DIFFRENT NAME TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS
                            I have to put my 2 cents here, even though I should be the last one to say anything. Seems to me the GG has been tooting his horn and lokking for alot of attention by posting plays that are not posted and comes out saying he lost $25,000. The fact is, he only lost $200 and should feel happy because he should know that hitting those Parlays are a shot in the dark. He actually would have won a ton of $$$ if he would learn to play round robins and not big parlays.
                            He goes back and forth to 3 forums that I know of, posting word for word his exact threads and never listens to what others are trying to teach him when it comes to making parlays. He seeks attention but never likes the critizisms that posting false or made up posts that are not posted can bring to his displeasure. He's constantly having to defend himself and that only brings around more negative people who love to throw wood on the fire.
                            I've been through it and I learned from my mistakes. Some people live their lives gambling and there are others that never gamble at all, but make up people they want to be on the internet inorder to make themselves look bigger than they really are. I only go to 2 other forums along with this one, because I found a few people that I follow because they know certain conferences extremely well and they also spend more than 12 hours a day checking data on spreadsheets to find diamonds in the rough. They hit a little over 60% and I have made a second income following over the years.
                            To call this forum a Boysclub is extemely funny, because it has become a home to some of us that have had personal acquaintances developed through the years with other members here. I quess you can say that there are certain cliques here as with the real world in general. I hope to some day meet most of them some time in the near future, whether it is at a bash in Vegas or somewhere else.
                            I don't think GG feels the same way as some of the guys here because I feel that he just wishes people Good luck because he is tracking plays in their threads and by doing this he won't count that thread twice. He could care less about what peoples plays are, because he usually fades the majority.
                            So by posting threads like he did and to get mad at when someone critizes is assanine. Just remeber, we reap what we sow.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                              So you think I am on a power trip because I ban someone for a few days for opening a thread like that especially after I closed one minutes before?? First of all I have been doing this way to long too have any power trips and secondly he well deserved it and it will happen again if he comes back like a nut ...

Joe doesnt have a quick trigger, any one with a brain knows that. Hot capper or not, the ban was warranted, you cant say the things GG said, those were hate filled angry statements that were not necessary.

And when a Moderator tells you to check yourself, CHECK YOURSELF. And if you choose not to, then take your ban. He was warned and CHOSE not to head sound advice from a very well balanced MAN. So shut up, learn and come back better than you were before
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X