• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does post # 19 mean?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      What does post # 19 mean?
      Would you like me to say yes? I really don't get what the point to all of this is? Would like to make me the scapegoat because the site isn't doing as well as you think it should? Does it really matter what I think is funny or not?

I was busting your balls just like I see you doing to people all the time. It wasn't what you said it was the fact that you say it repeatedly. Like I said before if this bothered you so much why not respond to my email I sent you weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
        Would you like me to say yes? I really don't get what the point to all of this is? Would like to make me the scapegoat because the site isn't doing as well as you think it should? Does it really matter what I think is funny or not?

I was busting your balls just like I see you doing to people all the time. It wasn't what you said it was the fact that you say it repeatedly. Like I said before if this bothered you so much why not respond to my email I sent you weeks ago?
        The point is that you think its funny. Scapegoat? This site was doing fine before pinnacle pulled its stunt etc.

And yes it does matter to me if you think its funny. You try running a business with someone laughing at you about it and instigating you and see how much you like it.

That thread said nothing about clicking on a banner either it was asking if there was any canadian citizens on the site to e-mail me as well as neteller. So WTF does click on the banner have to do with that post?

I didn't respond as I was too pissed. Which you would be too if you had money stuck in neteller.

Comment

this guy is still not banned, but that other guy got banned? thats not right

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            And yes it does matter to me if you think its funny. You try running a business with someone laughing at you about it and instigating you and see how much you like it.

That thread said nothing about clicking on a banner either it was asking if there was any canadian citizens on the site to e-mail me as well as neteller. So WTF does click on the banner have to do with that post?

I didn't respond as I was too pissed. Which you would be too if you had money stuck in neteller.
            Anything I say on this site has NOTHING to do with your situation with Neteller. Like I said it was a joke and only a joke. I'm not sure where you came up with the idea that I am laughing at you running a business and instigating you. I think that is reading into it a little much. I said this earlier if you would have just said you took offense to it I would have apologize and that would have been the end of it. It was really harmless. I'm exhausted with this. You will think what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by hitemhard
              this guy is still not banned, but that other guy got banned? thats not right
              And what should I be banned for exactly? Do you even have a clue to what is being discussed in this thread? No you don't because the thread was deleted.

Comment

Mike Cock, When I Ask Who Mike Cock Was I Was Not Being Smart "buddy"!!!!!! I Didn't Know Who He Was, I Have Other Problems To Bother Myself with, and leave the Small Things to someone else Have A Nice Day And Good Luck To You
                Last edited by jt4545; 02-14-2007, 07:07 PM.
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                X