Maryland/Duke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat
    When was there ever a neteller banner on this site? If you had $ tied up in there you would be pissed too.
    I wasn't referring to a neteller banner. Regardless, nothing I said warrented a ban from you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      I wasn't referring to a neteller banner. Regardless, nothing I said warrented a ban from you.
      Yes, it did if you had any $ in there and couldn't get it you would be pissed. Right or Wrong?

Comment

I guess its funny when I ask someone to click the banner on the site huh

Comment

I guess its funny when I ask someone to click the banner on the site huh
          Apparently not to you.

Comment

Apparently not to you.
            Have you signed up with one book through this site?

Comment

gl BIGmike!

Comment

gl with the Duke play----one of my smaller plays---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Have you signed up with one book through this site?
                  Wagerstreet, Pinnacle, and one that I used for horses once(one deposit).

What does that have to do with anything? If you don't use the banners or speak about them you get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    gl with the Duke play----one of my smaller plays---kapt
                    This was from the other night. It was a big fat loser unfortunatley. Thank you though!

Comment

guys this post was on 2-11-07 and duke lost by 12. I just seen the post that mike made and was commenting on it.

Comment

Wagerstreet, Pinnacle, and one that I used for horses once(one deposit).

What does that have to do with anything? If you don't use the banners or speak about them you get banned?
                        You trying to twist words with me now?

You think its funny that I mention clickon on the banners. You think this site runs itself for free?

Wagerstreet account # ?

Comment

Mike/BC

guys this post was on 2-11-07 and duke lost by 12. I just seen the post that mike made and was commenting on it.
                          my bad ----didn't notice it was Duke and Maryland, coincidence that Duke is small dog tonight----I'll try reading the bastages next time

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

You trying to twist words with me now?

You think its funny that I mention clickon on the banners. You think this site runs itself for free?

Wagerstreet account # ?
                            Seems to me you are going somewhere with the questioning so I'm trying to speed things up. Who said the site runs itself? Are you trying to twist my words? It was a joke for the 10th time. I sent you an email if you had a real problem with me how come you didn't respond? I'm not giving my account ID out on here. Reply to my email and I will give it to you.

Comment

Seems to me you are going somewhere with the questioning so I'm trying to speed things up. Who said the site runs itself? Are you trying to twist my words? It was a joke for the 10th time. I sent you an email if you had a real problem with me how come you didn't respond? I'm not giving my account ID out on here. Reply to my email and I will give it to you.
                              From what I gather you think its funny if I ask people to use the banners go back and read it again.

And you never answered my neteller ?

Comment

From what I gather you think its funny if I ask people to use the banners go back and read it again.

And you never answered my neteller ?
                                Like I said I was making a joke just like everyone else does here on a daily basis. If it rubbed you the wrong way you could have said so I would have apologized and that would have been that but instead you ban me and don't respond to my email. But this is your site so I guess no explanation is needed.

What is the question about Neteller? Do I have money tied up there? No I do not. I always used the direct deposit/withdraw method.

Comment

Working...
                                X