Teen kills classmate, 15, at Boston area school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen kills classmate, 15, at Boston area school

SUDBURY, Massachusetts (AP) -- A 16-year-old student was charged with murder in the Friday morning stabbing of a classmate at a high school in an affluent Boston suburb.

The 15-year-old victim was stabbed in a hallway after a fight broke out between him and another male student in a school bathroom before classes began, District Attorney Gerard Leone said.

Leone called the fight an "isolated incident" between the two students. "There is no thought or belief that anyone else is in danger," he said.

The name of the student charged was not immediately released.

The victim, a freshman, was brought to Emerson Hospital in Concord from the high school in Sudbury and pronounced dead at 8:12 a.m., said Bonnie Goldsmith, a hospital spokeswoman.

State and local police were sent to the school.

Fred Smerlas, whose daughter attends the school, said parents were told that two students were involved in an incident.

Mary Clemens, a 17-year-old senior, said that when she arrived at the campus, students had gathered in the cafeteria.

"We were told by an administrator that someone was stabbed and it was bad, that that person was taken to the hospital and someone else had been taken to the police," Clemens said.

Smerlas said parents were told that students were taken to the school gymnasium after the stabbing.

The school, which has about 1,600 students, is 17 miles west of Boston

Fucken kids...What the fuck happened to the good 'ol punch you in the face and tmrw we're best friends thing?

Now its all about kids shooting and stabbing each other. Fucken thing makes me sick.
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

This is yet another glimpse at our society as a whole becoming more and more violent.
      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
        Fucken kids...What the fuck happened to the good 'ol punch you in the face and tmrw we're best friends thing?

Now its all about kids shooting and stabbing each other. Fucken thing makes me sick.

I agree ... See ya after 8th period in the White Castle parking lot .... Now they take out guns and knives ...

Not safe to send your kids to school ... ridiculous ... Now lets try to help him .. fvk that ... lock em up and throw away the key ... that will send a message to the rest ...

Comment

kids today our out of control. and its cause of bad parenting and kids today can get away with anything. stuff like this makes me hate the libs even more!!!
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I also believe bad/lazy parenting and local/federal gvnt's screwing with the parents & schools ability to discipline!!!
            updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
            NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill
              I also believe bad/lazy parenting and local/federal gvnt's screwing with the parents & schools ability to discipline!!!

i agree, my wife is a high school history teacher, she says the kids are horrible. they basically do what they want. their is nothin she can do/say. schools today are afraid of law suits, its truly sad
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

when i went to school and you did something wrong, you got the old wooden paddle taken to your ass hard.

you cant touch these fucking punks ass bitches now. take away discipline you take away fear. no fear, no law
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  when i went to school and you did something wrong, you got the old wooden paddle taken to your ass hard.

you cant touch these fucking punks ass bitches now. take away discipline you take away fear. no fear, no law
                  I agree. When I was schooled in Korea, teachers walked around with a ***** ass stick and will fuck you up the minute you are late to class, school, no hw, etc... My parents were mericiless (sp?) when it came to respect and school work.

I blame the parents, dumbass laws, and those fucken psychologists who believes spanking is not the way. "Give lil Jimmy a time out, he'll know he did wrong" FUCK NO! Kids will push every fucken button and they can outweigh the con's vs pro's like a motherfucker. If burning a dog is fun as shit and that only equals time out for 30 mins...I bet that fucken kid does it all day.

A belt to the ass will mean alot more than no TV for a week. I'll fucken go to jail for spanking my kid. And I'll be proud of it. "I'm going to jail cuz I was disciplining (sp?) my kid."

I heard even in jail their some caste system. I dont think inmates will fuck me up for disciplining my kid so they dont end up like them.
                  Last edited by tkim11; 01-19-2007, 03:19 PM.
                  NFL Kruise
                  2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
                    I agree. When I was schooled in Korea, teachers walked around with a ***** ass stick and will fuck you up the minute you are late to class, school, no hw, etc... My parents were mericiless (sp?) when it came to respect and school work.

I blame the parents, dumbass laws, and those fucken psychologists who believes spanking is not the way. "Give lil Jimmy a time out, he'll know he did wrong" FUCK NO! Kids will push every fucken button and they can outweigh the con's vs pro's like a motherfucker. If burning a dog is fun as shit and that only equals time out for 30 mins...I bet that fucken kid does it all day.

A belt to the ass will mean alot more than no TV for a week. I'll fucken go to jail for spanking my kid. And I'll be proud of it. "I'm going to jail cuz I was disciplining (sp?) my kid."

I heard even in jail their some caste system. I dont think inmates will fuck me up for disciplining my kid so they dont end up like them.

coming from someone whose cousin did go to jail for smacking his kid because of disrespect its not even worth it. my cousin spent the worst 3 nights of his life in cook county jail here plus countless hours in couseling, lawyer fees, and just red tape. The inmates dont care what your in for, if your not gang related, they will fuck with you regardless. There has to be a better way than getting a stick and beating someone.

Comment

Working...
                    X