Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Bears/Saints smack thread....LSUfan, Longnex, BaseballDave.....lets go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way the Bears win is a blizzard. They'd be lucky to be in the playoffs in the AFC. Their defense is exposed...

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
      How much are we betting Bover?

If you win he sucks your pole if he wins you pound in the rump. Its a win win for him
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Rook, no worries on this one Brandon Fade just released his 3000 star play of all time on the Saints. So that = the Bears in a route
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Rook, no worries on this one Brandon Fade just released his 3000 star play of all time on the Saints. So that = the Bears in a route
          That works for me!

Not worried....the colder the better.

New Orleans has played one game below 40 degrees this year and that was a loss..so it's not the end all be all...but its yet another advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            That works for me!

Not worried....the colder the better.

New Orleans has played one game below 40 degrees this year and that was a loss..so it's not the end all be all...but its yet another advantage.

go over to the other side in newsletter thread and read brandons advertisement. it made me want to vomit, that is the main reason people hate services. fucking tout, i as a rule dont wish personal injury to people, but if he got killed by a bus tomorrow i would smile
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              i was born and raised in chicago.....and ive watched enough of those teams to know that deuce better pack a lunch cuz its going to be a long day.......
              Why? The Bears give up 100 yards a game on the ground at a 4 yard per run clip. This while facing stellar rushing offenses like ARI, MIA, NYJ, MINN (2 times), TB, DET (2 times), GB (2 times).

Seattle ran it down their throat a few times last week.

I am not sure a lunch is needed. Although Duece may be tired from having to carry the ball so much since Grossman will turn it over two times and give NO the ball.
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by chaching22
                Only way the Bears win is a blizzard. They'd be lucky to be in the playoffs in the AFC. Their defense is exposed...
                That scares me more than anything. I would be all over the Bears if their defense was what it was earlier in the year. They have played very poorly in the last few and i keep expecting them to get it together but they simply have not. I'm still not sure which side i'm taking yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  That scares me more than anything. I would be all over the Bears if their defense was what it was earlier in the year. They have played very poorly in the last few and i keep expecting them to get it together but they simply have not. I'm still not sure which side i'm taking yet.

Brandon chase fade has his game of my life on the saints, so thats all i need to know as to who to bet. that dude is pathetic
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Brandon chase fade has his game of my life on the saints, so thats all i need to know as to who to bet. that dude is pathetic
                    Honestly

I don't care what services are on or against when i have YOU to fade!

Comment

I see everyone quick to say they love the Saints but i've only seen one real line move when Chicago went from -1 to -2.5 in one jump and it hasn't moved since. Hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by mVick1218

i agree totally mr vick
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

We Green Bay Packers fans amuse ourselves
                          by scaring every Chicago fan we see strutting
                          down the street with that obnoxious orange &
                          black "C" on their coats. We would swerve our
                          cars as if to hit them, and then swerve back
                          just missing them.

One day, while driving along, I saw a priest walking.
                          I thought I would do a good deed, so I pulled over
                          and asked the priest, "Where are you going Father?"

"I'm going to give mass at St. Francis Church, about
                          2 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"Climb in, Father! I'll give you a lift!"

The priest climbed into the rear passenger seat,
                          and we continued down the road. Suddenly, I saw
                          a Bears fan with his "C" coat, walking down the road.

I instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual,
                          I swerved back into the road just in time. Even though
                          I was certain that I had missed the guy, I still heard
                          a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, I
                          glanced in my mirrors but didn't see anything. I
                          then remembered the priest, and turned to the
                          priest and said, "Sorry Father, I almost hit that
                          Chicago fan."

"That's OK," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

Comment

Sun
                            Jan 21 Snow Shower
                            31°/28° 40%
                            weather for sunday in chi town
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              I see everyone quick to say they love the Saints but i've only seen one real line move when Chicago went from -1 to -2.5 in one jump and it hasn't moved since. Hmmmmmm

It is scary. I wouldn't jump on either bandwagon too quick. I probably will stay away from a side and see if I can figure out the total.
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

bear weather

Originally posted by TheRook
                                Good stuff MM....

Tell me.....who were they playing in those games?

And where did you find that stat?
                                cool here it is rook

1. 1986 NFC Divisional Playoff: lost 13 - 27 vs. Washington Redskins
                                2. 1987 NFC Divisional Playoff: lost 17 - 21 vs. Washington Redskins
                                3. 1988 (fog Bowl)NFC Divisional Playoff: won 20 - 12 vs. Philadelphia Eagles, NFC Championship Game: lost 3 - 28 vs. San Francisco 49ers
                                4.1990 NFC Wildcard Game: won 16 - 6 vs. New Orleans Saints
                                5.1991 NFC Wildcard Game: lost 13 - 17 vs. Dallas Cowboys
                                6.2001 NFC Divisional Playoff: lost 19 - 33 vs. Philadelphia Eagles
                                7. NFC Divisional Playoff: lost 21 - 29 vs. Carolina Panthers

www.pro-football-reference.com
                                Last edited by musclemann; 01-18-2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X