No announcement yet.

Who Can Help Me With Computer Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL IM STILL TRYING TO FIX I THINK IM GOING TO HAVE TO A FULL RECOVER>>>> BAgER JOE THAT A GREAT SUGG. AND LINK MY FUcKING PROBLEM I HAVE 2 KIDS AND THEY FUCK WITH ALL MY COMPUTER STUFF AND I CANNOT FIND MY COPY OF MY XP AND THEY WANT 200 BUCKS FOR A NEW ONE SO THAT WERE IM AT AND THANK U FOR ALL THE REPLYS AND HELP GUYS THAT WHY I LOVE THIS PLACE GLLL
    GET-R-DON PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

rocko,
      Get a new computer, there cheap.
      Then you can fix the old one and give it to the kids.
      Just a suggestion.

L2S
      Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

find your origional disks some have a repair windows sector you might be missing the boot sector is it win98 or xp you could also have a hardware conflicy on the same com ports sence you did not have this problem before your kids loaded the program
        Last edited by Tinman1960; 01-01-2007, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
          find your origional disks some have a repair windows sector you might be missing the boot sector is it win98 or xp you could also have a hardware conflicy on the same com ports sence you did not have this problem before your kids loaded the program
          THANK TINMAN BUT THAT WHATS KILLING ME I CANNOT FIND THE DISK FOR XP AND THEY WANT 200 BUCKS FOR IT WHICH I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHEN I FOUND THAT OUT JEZZZZZZ ThANKS FOR THE SUGG. I DID SET THE KIDS UP WITH MY WIN 98 NOW TO LATE THOUGH BOY DIDE I LEARN A GOOD LESSON
          GLLLL
          GET-R-DON PEACE
          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Working...
          X