Who Can Help Me With Computer Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Can Help Me With Computer Problem

I CANNOT GET MY XP TO WORK I KEEP GETTING THIS BLUE SCREEN THAT say unbootable problem,it say to start in the safe mode but i try everything and it keeps coming back to the same blue screen unmontedable boot or something like that but anything i try it will not do anything but go to that blue screen ,right now im using my old win98 which is slower them my grandmother lol any how anybody have a sugg. never had this happen to me
    THANK U GLLLLLL
    GET-R-DON PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Either your HD is bad or your window xp boot files are corrupt.

Have you turned the computer off then cold booted?

Comment

Does it boot into safe mode?

Comment

they call that the blue screen of death, sorry
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          Either your HD is bad or your window xp boot files are corrupt.

Have you turned the computer off then cold booted?
          yes frank i have try all that my KIDS GOT SOME NEW COMPUTER GAMES ON CD AND I LODED THEM ON MY XP AND AFTER THAT IS WHEN I STARTED TO HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I CANNOT GET BACK TO MY DESKTOP TO EVEN REMOVE THE PROGRAMS?????ERRRR AND NO I CANNOT GET INTO THE SAFE MOBE TO BOOT IT ANYTIME I SLECT THE SAFE MODE IT GOES RIGHT BACK TO THAT FUCKING BLUE SCREEN FUCKK FUCK FUCCK I HATE THIS IT DRIVES YA NIUTZZZZS HEL;P LOL HELP' ANYBODY ANYBODY IM TRYING NOT TO HAVE TO DO A WHOLE RESTORE CAUSE I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING
          THANKS GUYS
          GET-R-DON
          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Dump that crappy PC and buy a Mac with the new dual intel processor. bad ass computer

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I had this problem before.

GO to microsoft and type in "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME" in search and it will tell you what to do.

You need to have your win XP disk and boot to that by going into bios and selecting your cd/dvd drive as the first boot device.

The cd will check your system and instead of installing xp you hit R for recovery.

Print out the instructions from microsoft and you need to do 3 things to fix it.

What happened is your master boot record is corrupt and needs to be fixed.

Hope this helps.

Here is the link to the page you need http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555302

Badger Joe
              Last edited by BadgerJoe; 12-27-2006, 01:40 PM.
              BadgerJoe
              Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Rocko, do like i did my DVD player when it kept fucking up.

1st unplug the unit

2nd take it outside

3rd with the cord end begin swinging round and round

4th once you reach optimum speed smash that fucking thing as many times as you can into the concrete drive way while the whole time cussing as much as you can.

5th once you smashed it into a hundred pieces and your neighbors are looking at you like your crazy, quickly go inside and tell your kids to go clean up your mess. Then pour yourself a stiff Captain Morgan and diet Pepsi and chill on the couch.

Problem solved
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

diet pepsi is for pussies

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    diet pepsi is for pussies

My slot is shaven
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Ha ha....These answers remind me of that Apple Mac commercial of the two guys standing there, one is a PC fuck-up and the other is a cool Mac Dude...Funny shit mang

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

You've got some good advice above from Badger Joe.
                        But if that doesn't help, I might have seen something else similar.
                        In my case the hard drive had become dislodged and just needed to be screwed back in.
                        May not be the issue - but if it is -there is an easy fix.
                        2006/07 Posted Plays:
                        06 .....NFL: .....23 - 13 = (+ 8.7 Units)
                        06/07 NCAABB: 15 - 16 = (-2.6 Units)
                        06/07 NBA:.......14 - 9 = (+ 4.1 Units)
                        tyvm

Comment

I Say Hard Drive Mine Is In The Shop For The Same Thing U Said....it Wouldnt Get Out Of Safe Mode.....they Told Me The Hard Drive Was Fucked....
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                            Dump that crappy PC and buy a Mac with the new dual intel processor. bad ass computer

KAZ
                            Dual Xeons? That doesn't run stuff like Microsoft Office does it?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              Rocko, do like i did my DVD player when it kept fucking up.

1st unplug the unit

2nd take it outside

3rd with the cord end begin swinging round and round

4th once you reach optimum speed smash that fucking thing as many times as you can into the concrete drive way while the whole time cussing as much as you can.

5th once you smashed it into a hundred pieces and your neighbors are looking at you like your crazy, quickly go inside and tell your kids to go clean up your mess. Then pour yourself a stiff Captain Morgan and diet Pepsi and chill on the couch.

Problem solved
                              Next time u do this at least let me know so I can hear it on the speaker phone

Comment

Working...
                              X