Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Some Help On Getting My Wife A Gift,is Everyone Done With There X-mass Shopping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robby_morini
    Hey Rocko,
    Man, don't discount the spa thing so fast. If you could find a spa that focuses on facials, they could show her how to apply the stuff.

The actress; Andie McDowell goes to the same gym that I go to. I'm not kidding when I say that of the 10 women in the gym, 9 look better than she does..I mean rough. The face she makes when she does squats would make you lose your breakfast. About a year ago, her personal trainer told me that she goes to a local spa to get a facial, and it is about the technique or base or sumthin like that. They show you how to do it, and what to buy. My wife went, and she said it was the best present she could have gotten. I couldn't tell much of a difference, but she could. I lie like I always do, when she asks me if I could tell a difference, but it is what she thinks that counts. I 'm sure that they could give her some tips. If it works on Ms. McDowell, it will work on anyone

Good luck Rocko, it may be worth a shot. If nothing else, you would get an A for effort, and it is an easy out.
    I heard that women curses like a sailor and isn't very clean. Have you seen or heard any of that?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      Are you still dating big nose ?

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
        Is that a yes?

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
          Is that a yes?

IT is a big fat nose no...i was never dating big nose...spark started a cruel rumor

Comment

Originally posted by goblin
            Take her to BRANSON MO.
            His looking for a XMas gift, not a death sentence....

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Buy her a vacuum and a new set of pots and pans. Thats what im getting my wife.
              Signed
              Dimer

Comment

IT is a big fat nose nose and i love it.spark is telling the truth i have a big nose fetish

Bover has a big johnson fetish it ok we still like you
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  or a new snow shovel ...

HOW DO YOU TURN A DISHWASHER INTO A SNOWBLOWER?

BUY HER A SHOVEL.......................

Comment

oh heck...just give her cash

Comment

oh heck...just give her cash
                      are you sad that no one is getting you anything lezbo?
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        I heard that women curses like a sailor and isn't very clean. Have you seen or heard any of that?
                        Monte,
                        You heard right, but she does a lot for the community and it is hushed up. She divorced her ex about 5 or 6 years ago when he got caught dinkin their 20 year old UNC Asheville babysitter. She has been married two times since then, and is now engaged to some used car salesman. Her oldest son was a really good high school basketball player. She has been kicked out of several gym's by the referees for taunting and cursing at the referees and the other players. She is originally from Rook's neck of the woods. He probably has heard some of the same stuff

Like I said earlier, 10 women in a Burger King, 8 would look better than her. Full makeup, 4 would look better

Thas funny that you heard that, cause we thought it was only known locally.

Comment

Take her to BRANSON MO. for the holidays. The shows and rooms are cheap. Also, you and your family will love the X-MASS SHOWS that have a meal included. The stores have big sales for her and easy to shop this time of the year and they have opened up the new BRANSON LANDING main store being BASS PRO. SHOP. their is so much for everyone to enjoy. What could be a better gift for your wife than a wonderful memory this X-MASS.

what kind of woman wants to go to a bass shop for christmas??? I guess nothing says i want to fuck you like a new lure.....

also women love cheap hotels and anything cheap??? that is like pulling out a coupon to pay for a meal on a date......a big no no....And i am sure like most men when they get the big deal they have to brag and the women is now pissed.....

Comment

TwoTonTony, I am sorry that you do not understand, but mayby I can clear things up some for you. First, BRANSON is only a 3 hour trip for him, BASS PRO would be for him and the hundreds of other stores for her. The rooms are not cheap rooms but this is the off season for BRANSON and hotels and shops give big discounts , up to 75% ,for your business and you do not have to fight traffic and people like one would during season. Most everything is still open and the whole family would enjoy this. I am only 30 min. away and this for me is the only time to enjoy BRANSON , I might go this weekend and fish lake TABLE ROCK, and shop for my family and friends.

Comment

TwoTonTony, I am sorry that you do not understand, but mayby I can clear things up some for you. First, BRANSON is only a 3 hour trip for him, BASS PRO would be for him and the hundreds of other stores for her. The rooms are not cheap rooms but this is the off season for BRANSON and hotels and shops give big discounts , up to 75% ,for your business and you do not have to fight traffic and people like one would during season. Most everything is still open and the whole family would enjoy this. I am only 30 min. away and this for me is the only time to enjoy BRANSON , I might go this weekend and fish lake TABLE ROCK, and shop for my family and friends.

i know buddy....i am just being a wise-ass......

Comment

Working...
                              X