Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Some Help On Getting My Wife A Gift,is Everyone Done With There X-mass Shopping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmarty6969
    hahahaha this guy knows everything about his wife and she loves the toys i bring home from the hustler store and victora secrets
    No way you've ever been in any of those stores, because if you have you would at least have a kid by now

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      If a guy can't pick out Jewelry or Lingerie then he's an idiot.
      I AGREE I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT A PIECE OF JEWELRY A WOMEN DoES NOT LIKE AND I EVEN TRY TOO SO I WOULD NOT HAVE TO BUY IT ANYMORE END UP BEING HERE FAV. PIECE LMAO THANKS GUY AND GALS THIS END UP BEING A GREAAAAT THREAD AND FUCKING FUNNY ALSO
      GET-R-DON PEACE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

buy her a vacuum cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by AUeagle100
          buy her a vacuum cleaner

Good one Archie Bunker
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

Good one Archie Bunker
            Shut up meathead

Comment

i'm not sure what to get a wife...but i know i'm getting monte and JC a room

Comment

Originally posted by AUeagle100
                buy her a vacuum cleaner
                or a new snow shovel ...

Comment

Guys,
                  Small gift but would be a great surprise. My wife just asked me to get her Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion XL. It's this new lip gloss that has active collagen that last for a day or two. I guess they get plumper lips without the injection from a doctor.

I know it sounds gay but most women would love this type of shit. Surprise them with it. Norstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue carry it. I know, I went there yesterday for it.

Happy Holiday!!
                  Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth
                    Guys,
                    Small gift but would be a great surprise. My wife just asked me to get her Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion XL. It's this new lip gloss that has active collagen that last for a day or two. I guess they get plumper lips without the injection from a doctor.

I know it sounds gay but most women would love this type of shit. Surprise them with it. Norstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue carry it. I know, I went there yesterday for it.

Happy Holiday!!
                    my chick just brought that shit home last nite.....i said she was out of her mind to put that shit on her lips.......but i guess its the new thing.....very good idea i guess if their happy we dont have to listen to them...lol
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      my chick ...lol
                      who you kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
                        who you kidding
                        what ever lezbo whos that chick in your avatar?.....and did u get to level 5 yet?
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                          what ever lezbo whos that chick in your avatar?.....and did u get to level 5 yet?
                          what the news and you would know....

i didn't know there were levels..i spend all day buying stuff

Comment

Hey Rocko,
                            Man, don't discount the spa thing so fast. If you could find a spa that focuses on facials, they could show her how to apply the stuff.

The actress; Andie McDowell goes to the same gym that I go to. I'm not kidding when I say that of the 10 women in the gym, 9 look better than she does..I mean rough. The face she makes when she does squats would make you lose your breakfast. About a year ago, her personal trainer told me that she goes to a local spa to get a facial, and it is about the technique or base or sumthin like that. They show you how to do it, and what to buy. My wife went, and she said it was the best present she could have gotten. I couldn't tell much of a difference, but she could. I lie like I always do, when she asks me if I could tell a difference, but it is what she thinks that counts. I 'm sure that they could give her some tips. If it works on Ms. McDowell, it will work on anyone

Good luck Rocko, it may be worth a shot. If nothing else, you would get an A for effort, and it is an easy out.

Comment

Take her to BRANSON MO. for the holidays. The shows and rooms are cheap. Also, you and your family will love the X-MASS SHOWS that have a meal included. The stores have big sales for her and easy to shop this time of the year and they have opened up the new BRANSON LANDING main store being BASS PRO. SHOP. their is so much for everyone to enjoy. What could be a better gift for your wife than a wonderful memory this X-MASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
                                i'm not sure what to get a wife...but i know i'm getting monte and JC a room
                                Are you still dating big nose ?

Comment

Working...
                                X