Can anyone answer this for me.....???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone answer this for me.....???

Is there any reason why i can't stay logged on??? Every time i change pages, or come back to the original page after i post something, i end up logged out and can't log back in. Sometimes i'm still listed as an active user at the bottom of the page, but it won't recognize me when i go to post. What am i doing wrong?!?!? Thanks for any help.

I would be angry too if I only had an inch. Sorry I cant help you with the login problem.

Comment

weird science to me

Comment

Have u tried clearing cookies, cache...I'd send a PM to admin here at BC...Monte...to give you some idea of what may be happening...might need to provide more info like what browser, sys info, windows version...any firewall software or popup blockers and so on...more info the better to trouble shoot this pisser...GL
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

i think i figured it out.... i'm a moron!!!

Comment

Yup, the avatar says it all.

Raiders suck!

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
              Yup, the avatar says it all.

Raiders suck!
              Give the guy a break lol

Comment

angry inch

Originally posted by angry inch
                i think i figured it out.... i'm a moron!!!
                glad tou did my man, but you're not a moron cause you didn't/couldn/t figure the problem.....you might be just ignorant to the events of computers, as many of us are.....don't be so hard on yourself.........

Now if you're really frustrated, take that "Angry Inch", find a woman, and take your frustrations out on her.........Then you might feel like a Moron, and rightfully so....

Best to ya................ Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  glad tou did my man, but you're not a moron cause you didn't/couldn/t figure the problem.....you might be just ignorant to the events of computers, as many of us are.....don't be so hard on yourself.........

Now if you're really frustrated, take that "Angry Inch", find a woman, and take your frustrations out on her.........Then you might feel like a Moron, and rightfully so....

Best to ya................ Kapt
                  ha ha!!! been trying to take it out on my wife for two years now!!!!!! instead i find myself on this site!!!!

Comment

angry inch

ha ha!!! been trying to take it out on my wife for two years now!!!!!! instead i find myself on this site!!!!
                    glad you took my joke as intended.........having fun........

also if you'll notice, as far as cappers go.........

It would take 12 "angry inch" cappers to equal one "Big Weiner"........God I'm Funny, ain't I Meg

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Is there any reason why i can't stay logged on??? Every time i change pages, or come back to the original page after i post something, i end up logged out and can't log back in. Sometimes i'm still listed as an active user at the bottom of the page, but it won't recognize me when i go to post. What am i doing wrong?!?!? Thanks for any help.
                      Yes, you have a corrupt cookie on the site. You need to delete your cookie for this site from your computer then login again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                        .God I'm Funny, ain't I Meg

..yes you are Kapt!

Comment

Working...
                        X