JFK assassination 43 yrs ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFK assassination 43 yrs ago today

Should be noted that this was a political assassination and overthrow of the govt by people still in power. This is why it still matters that the criminals should face punishment. Unfortunatley most involved are already dead. One should see JFK II which you can download on the internet for free. You will not believe all the connections that George Bush sr. has to this crime. His name is probably the main reason that all of those 'Bay of Pigs' documents are still classified. One thing to ponder why was the policeman killed? (JD Tippitt) Was he badge man? If he was that would make sense. PS If any of you watch this dont believe the crap of jfks casket being switched to do surgurey. A couple of the autopsy photos show the back of the head GONE! The one they always show of JFK having a full head was taken after autopsy and the head was being reconstructed. If thats not the truth the all of the other photos with brian matter strung all over the head are wrong. there is none in that photo! Sorry guys im still outraged about this!!

where is the download for this at?

Comment

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/JFK2.htm

Comment

1 hr and 30 minutes shit

can I rent this ?

Comment

I bought my copy on ebay. Do a search for jfk cia bruce adamson for more info on this. Bruce Adamson has sent some of this info to the attorney general and to several congressman. Prison planet tv is where the original download is available alex jones productions.

Comment

Working...
          X