Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white racists? interesting email

Are all whites Racist?

Someone else besides me has finally said it, but I have thought it for years. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. and then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, #igger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-#igger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, Burrhead, Blue, Jiggaboo or Chink you call me a racist. You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
    You have Martin Luther King Day.
    You have Black History Month.
    You have Cesar Chavez Day.
    You have Yom Hashoah
    You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
    You have the NAACP.
    You have BET.

If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
    If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
    If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
    If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Historically Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were a "White college" it would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud to be white and and American. Everyone should be proud of their heritage and I allow you to be so. Why won't you allow me the same courtesy without you calling me a racist.

They tell me that blacks and other ethnicities can't be racist, but actually they prove everyday to be greater racist than me. And, their insults are ignored by the media and the government.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

As a black person im offended by that email
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      As a black person im offended by that email

no shit, what a racist bastard for posting such a thing. j/k gbell, excellent post

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

no shit, what a racist bastard for posting such a thing. j/k gbell, excellent post
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Thought that it was interesting b/c MANY people are afraid or intimidated to talk about the subject. And with political controls and powers changing, all topics should be on the table for discussion. Burying heads in the sand and ignoring the situation won't make it better or go away. I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on it?

Comment

i wrote this email.

signed,

pigskin
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

This is the truth as sad as it is. Hot 97 (a hip hop radio station in NY) has something called street soldiers every Sunday night. They discuss things about the black community in NY and amongst other topics, how white people suppress them. There is no need for idiotic things like this. But then again maybe I am racist for saying that.

Everyone should be treated equally. That being said, there should be no United Negro College Fund. Nor should there be scholarships for left handed people. Or for those who are 25% american indian. If you want to cut out all forms of racism, start at a level like this. Make all college scholarships available for all people. This will never be truly equal, but it can be a good start. Why should John get a scholarship over me if he is black or is left handed if I have better grades? Why are some colleges all black schools, and there was such a big fight to integrate not too long ago.

Why is it that black people always feel white people do something against them? White cop arrests a black man for anything, he is wrong and a racist. That has to be the most prime example.

Can you imagine if tomorrow, Eli Manning became a comedian and started telling only racial jokes. He would be a racist. But if Chris Rock gets up there and goes off on white people, he is funny.

Not to sound completely assinine, or in fact like I am racist because I most certaintly am not, ALL PEOPLE WHITE AND BLACK ARE TO BLAME!!! I think moreso black people now as opposed to whites because they just keep on the subject. We can never and should never forget what happened in the past with slavery because it should never happen again. But to continue on in the manner that it is going is not good. Why must we all be called different things? We are not african-americans, spanish-americans, bumblefuck-americans.... we are AMERICANS! If you like the place you came from so much im sorry but go the fuck back there. If it was so great you would not have left in the first place...

There is no reason one should not be proud to be an American. I sure as hell am and I am proud as can be to say we are a diverse country. There is nothing wrong with saying white, black, purple, spanish, irish, italian immigrants are Americans. You are first and foremost a member of this country. Do not forget your heritage, but do not think I am racist by asking that we refer to the place we call home when we say what we are.

I know this might incite some type of argument, but it is something I am passionate about. If we let the past stay in the past and treat it as something we can not change, we can move forward into a better more peacful society where everything does not have to be black and white.

Comment

iam not racist i hate everybody equal...........
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

People in general are just way too touchy!!!! A joke is a joke, racist or otherwise. People just looking for something to bitch about or a reason to feel sorry for themselves. This is 2006 not the 40's or 50's there are equal opportunities for everybody. A "ghetto" is a "ghetto" for a reason and it's not poverty, it's filled with unmotivated, lazy people who don't want to do anything to better themselves. In 2006 people choose what kind of life they live, yes bad things happen that can't be avoided but that's no excuse.

Comment

I say that shit all the time. Everything you say can be taken as a racist remark to a black person. I'm asian so I could care less. If your gonna bring out the race card..YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!! Fuck this suppress shit. Work your ass off and shut the fuck up.

Have a nice day
                    NFL Kruise
                    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

they've fought for years about equality, but it's worse now in the opposite direction than it's ever been

Comment

interesting.
                        Last edited by DIRK; 11-09-2006, 01:57 PM.
                        How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
                          Are all whites Racist?

Someone else besides me has finally said it, but I have thought it for years. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. and then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, #igger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-#igger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, Burrhead, Blue, Jiggaboo or Chink you call me a racist. You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
                          You have Martin Luther King Day.
                          You have Black History Month.
                          You have Cesar Chavez Day.
                          You have Yom Hashoah
                          You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
                          You have the NAACP.
                          You have BET.

If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
                          If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
                          If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
                          If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Historically Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were a "White college" it would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud to be white and and American. Everyone should be proud of their heritage and I allow you to be so. Why won't you allow me the same courtesy without you calling me a racist.

They tell me that blacks and other ethnicities can't be racist, but actually they prove everyday to be greater racist than me. And, their insults are ignored by the media and the government.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

THIS DESERVES NO RESPONSE.

Comment

I agree with the email somewhat.I just wish blacks would stop using excuses for why they can't suceed.It's the "man" holdin them down.Bullshit.They and every one of us are lucky to be here.They could be in Africa running from a fuckin lion or tiger.

Comment

u mean tiger.
                              How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Working...
                              X