Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumsfeld's Resignation

What does everyone think about this?
    I for one think it as a great and warranted move; I give him kudos for being man and honest enough to admit it to himself and the country that it is time for him to step down.

Originally posted by savage1
    What does everyone think about this?
    I for one think it as a great and warranted move; I give him kudos for being man and honest enough to admit it to himself and the country that it is time for him to step down.
    [

Comment

He's stepping down, because he knows the Democrats are going to be all over his sorry ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        [
        lol-Well going 1 for 3 is .333 in baseball is a good batting average, but in politics in this case I would love to see 100%(Bush and Cheney to follow suit-I can dream I guess).
        Last edited by savage1; 11-08-2006, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I would be VERY surprised to see him last long. I think he will step down before the witch hunt will consume the last two years. He's smart enough, one would think, to realize he isn't in a position of power anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
            I would be VERY surprised to see him last long. I think he will step down before the witch hunt will consume the last two years. He's smart enough, one would think, to realize he isn't in a position of power anymore.
            Posted this prior to seeing news of his resignation.

Comment

Comment

Great! Everyone build bomb shelters and prepare to take cover.

Comment

Comment

The Dems are the biggest threat to our Homeland Security

Comment

He's stepping down, because he knows the Democrats are going to be all over his sorry ass.
                      THAT IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT, He's not man enough to know when it's time to step down! If he was man enough he would have stepped down by now. It's because of the Democrates pure and simple. I can't believe what a fuck up he is!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        The Dems are the biggest threat to our Homeland Security

Comment

I don't want to start another nasty debate, but how can anyone say the Democrats are the biggest threat to Homeland Security when Bush's research done by his own people show that his actions and policies in Iraq during the presidency has inspired more hatred toward the US all over the world than existed previously.

Comment

Working...
                          X