Anyone know a good way....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a good way....

To get $7200 by Friday while repaying it at a clip of $400 a month for 21 months?

I hope you didnt lose that this week.

GL .......

Comment

That would be a great deal for you if you can get that on the street ...

Paying $1200 for an almost 2yr loan ...

Comment

Bover is in the loan department, he usually logs on around 2 pm, check with him. And your local shouldnt have let you get that far behind, i am sorry to see you in that shape.

I would highly recommend if you find a way to borrow this money that you stop wagering till you pay off that loan
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Bover is in the loan department, he usually logs on around 2 pm, check with him. And your local shouldnt have let you get that far behind, i am sorry to see you in that shape.

I would highly recommend if you find a way to borrow this money that you stop wagering till you pay off that loan
          Bover is not in the loaning business!

He sells fucking toys! And that's a fact!

Comment

its a myriad of things... not just that...

Comment

Did you get the stereo equipment sent out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
                its a myriad of things... not just that...
                take a signature loan from your bank.....wells fargo will hook u up if u have semi good credit....or tell the man gambling is not legal and 2 fuck off ive paid you enough already.....
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                  ..or tell the man gambling is not legal and 2 fuck off ive paid you enough already.....

Comment

i actually had the sick thought of turning him in and possibly getting a reward out of it... but i dont wanna be that guy... plus how would i know about it ya know..

KB the stereo went out on Saturday. I insured the package for ya. I cant believe it was $100 to ship that with insurance... Insane what the UPS people get to haul a package a few hundred miles. I will email you the tracking number later when I get home from work.

Comment

Sounds good bro! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
                        i actually had the sick thought of turning him in and possibly getting a reward out of it... but i dont wanna be that guy... plus how would i know about it ya know..

KB the stereo went out on Saturday. I insured the package for ya. I cant believe it was $100 to ship that with insurance... Insane what the UPS people get to haul a package a few hundred miles. I will email you the tracking number later when I get home from work.
                        UPS peolple work their AZZZ off.

Comment

Working...
                        X