No announcement yet.

Why would you go for 2 to lead by 6 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's no offensive female avatars on this site. what are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
      there's no offensive female avatars on this site. what are you talking about.
      :

you're right..bover's fruity avatars are more offensive

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
        you're right..bover's fruity avatars are more offensive
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
          The spark/hitler reference is a long standing joke...so..if you find it offensive turn off your avatars as i do with the offensive female avatars

Gambling and Sex degenerates just seem to go together.notice you are one of the few ladies on here as well. Not looking to get into an argument with you.I respect your hockey knowlege and your courage for coming on this site with all these filth balls. Just do not compare a murderer of more than 6 million innoncent to a women with nice boobies! Do yourself a favor meg and go watch Schindlers list this weekend.
          I for one thank President Bush for remaining strong and standing up to the terrorists!
          You can live with one lung

Comment

Originally posted by BorgataRob
            Gambling and Sex degenerates just seem to go together.notice you are one of the few ladies on here as well. Not looking to get into an argument with you.I respect your hockey knowlege and your courage for coming on this site with all these filth balls. Just do not compare a murderer of more than 6 million innoncent to a women with nice boobies! Do yourself a favor meg and go watch Schindlers list this weekend.
            I for one thank President Bush for remaining strong and standing up to the terrorists!

i've seen schindlers list many times...One of my favorite movies along with Life is Beautiful ....Night By Wiesel to this day is a book i will never forget...Trust me.. i meant nothing offensive by it

Comment

that game was so boring almost as bad as heat game.
              How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Working...
              X