With about one week left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With about one week left

Please take the time to look over ALL THE CANDIDATES running for office on Tuesday November 7th and choose the candidates that best represents your views. Keep in mind it's the Goverment that is suppose to work for you, not the other way around. I received my sample ballot in the mail and took the time to go over each candidate through the internet. I am a far left Dem and I'm not too happy the way that my party is going. A bunch of middle of the road moderates just like the Republicans. I have a Congressman who is running for Governor who didn't show up to vote to on the first internet gambling bill that they didn't pass, but he didn't show up and I'm not showing up for him. That debate is on MSNBC right now and it's a GOOD ONE!

Not sure I'm going to vote as I'm sick and tired of watching all the ads on t.v. bashing the opposing candidates that I have no idea what their ideals and beliefs are. I really can't remember an ad lately that tells me what the candidate plans to do if elected and what they will try to make happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Not sure I'm going to vote as I'm sick and tired of watching all the ads on t.v. bashing the opposing candidates that I have no idea what their ideals and beliefs are. I really can't remember an ad lately that tells me what the candidate plans to do if elected and what they will try to make happen.
      It keeps getting worse too as the years go by. They need to stick to what it is that they are going to try and do. And the reasons behind it while the other candidate does the same. Then debate on why this won't work etc.

But you should still vote

Comment

not voting

Comment

Voting - but only on known merit, not bullshit from the ads - if I don't feel I know enough about the candidate then it's left blank
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Working...
          X