X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara Evans Quits 'Dancing With the Stars'

'Born to Fly' Singer Leaves Show to File for Divorce
    AP
    LOS ANGELES (Oct. 13) - Country singer Sara Evans on Thursday announced she was filing for divorce and quitting the "Dancing With the Stars" television competition.

Evans filed for divorce from Craig Schelske in Williamson County, Tenn., where she lives, according to a statement issued by Allen Brown, her representative at Sony BMG Music Entertainment.

"Recent events that shed light on the status of her marriage prompted Ms. Evans to make the filing," Brown said in the statement. He declined to elaborate.

The couple were married in 1993 and have three children.

Evans decided she needed to leave the TV show "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time," Brown said.

She was among 11 celebrities who paired with professional dancers to compete on the third season of the popular ABC reality series.

"Ms. Evans hopes that her fans and TV viewers who've supported her in recent weeks and throughout her music career will respect and understand her need for privacy in the face of these recent events," Brown said.

Evans, 35, was recently nominated for female vocalist of the year honors by the Country Music Association. The Missouri native made her recording debut in 1997 and her 2000 album "Born To Fly" went double-platinum.

Is she hooking up with her dance partner??

Comment

what the F???

so what happend??? who has the real story on this?
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

jc,

you live down their in the sticks, whats the deal?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            jc,

you live down their in the sticks, whats the deal?

Dimer, i couldnt tell you if my life depended upon it. Dont watch the show and have no idea who she is. Bet your freazing your ass off in NY. How cold is it there
            [email protected]

Comment

She's sleeping with her partner.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                Dimer, i couldnt tell you if my life depended upon it. Dont watch the show and have no idea who she is. Bet your freazing your ass off in NY. How cold is it there
                You don't know who she is? Shit I don't listen to Country music and know who she is you hick

I think her eyes got opened to new things by doing the show. And maybe her husband keeps her down so to say. I mean if you read it I kinda get that take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  You don't know who she is? Shit I don't listen to Country music and know who she is you hick

I think her eyes got opened to new things by doing the show. And maybe her husband keeps her down so to say. I mean if you read it I kinda get that take on it.

i dont know, she is a performer and goes on tour and all that stuff, i dont see how her husband would keep her down?? who knows.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I dont listen to country music either, and i dont watch reality TV.
                    [email protected]

Comment

I dont listen to country music either, and i dont OWN a TV.

go figure
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I dont listen to country music either, and i dont watch reality TV.
                        I watch reality tv

MTV was the first to bring us that I believe. I don't know how long it will last though. It's had a very nice run so far, but eventually I think it may fade out as there are too many of these shows. With that being said the only other thing to really watch is cop shows.

Comment

i dont know, she is a performer and goes on tour and all that stuff, i dont see how her husband would keep her down?? who knows.
                          I mean in trying new things. Maybe he pushes her too much on the career thing. Who knows though.

Comment

what the F???

so what happend??? who has the real story on this?
                            Wait for the record,it will tell all

Comment

I watch reality tv

MTV was the first to bring us that I believe. I don't know how long it will last though. It's had a very nice run so far, but eventually I think it may fade out as there are too many of these shows. With that being said the only other thing to really watch is cop shows.

I like the following shows

The Unit
                              Prison Break
                              Lost
                              CSI Miami and Vegas
                              My name is Earl.... love that show
                              2 and 1/2 men
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X