Kansas City Speedway 10-1-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Speedway 10-1-06

Got back about 30 minutes ago. Saw some good racing the last two days. Presented the Goody's award on Saturday, we had pit passes both days.

I know TMAC and I are big fans of T. Stewart (He won today even after running our of gas) but what a dick when it comes to signing autographs. We were there for two days and he signed nothing for anyone. Once my wife ran into him when no one was around and we have a full size racing helmet with most of the drivers signatures, she asked real nice and he said "I need to take a shower, can't sign it". Again no one else was around so it would have taken him five seconds. Most were real nice, going out of their way but Tony. Like I said he didn't sign one thing all weekend.

Since our company is one of his sponsors I'm disapointed for the fans. I could care less, but the way he treated the rest of the people who asked made me sorry we had anything to do with him.

Sorry TMAC but the boy outside of a captive group like we had in Bristol is a DICK.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Bummer ..... good he won't repeat as Champ !

Comment

Bony = Cocksucker

Comment

I have to agree with the racing though. It was some awesome side by side even 3 wide at times. The grooves have really come on with a little aging on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          I have to agree with the racing though. It was some awesome side by side even 3 wide at times. The grooves have really come on with a little aging on the track.

that's a roger.... kansas used to be boring as hell ... I think it's better than Fontana now . Fontana is still kinda boring , can't believe they get two races there (track owner cronyism) .

Comment

Didn't a security guard at that speedway just get shot the other day?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Didn't a security guard at that speedway just get shot the other day?
              yes, their was an attempted robbery at the ticket gate last night around 8 pm after the race. an off duty police officer that was working security got shot and is in critical condition i believe. she was a 25 year veteran on the police force

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                yes, their was an attempted robbery at the ticket gate last night around 8 pm after the race. an off duty police officer that was working security got shot and is in critical condition i believe. she was a 25 year veteran on the police force
                Nascar should be banned as its too dangerous

Comment

Working...
                X