MODS Question for You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STaylor36
    I just want to see less threads about this stuff and more threads packed with WINNERS.
    You will see less of these

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      Damn cant belive i missed this shit.I do also feel like this is my second home.Last year posted almost every single day.This year has gotten old.Almost scared to log in knowing something will get started.I do also feel that if a guy contributes like Chuck contributes to this site then yes he should get a free pass.Why not he is here every motherfucking day posting plays so i dont care if he wins or loses.The great COVERBOY once said its always useful to know 1 persons plays the entire year.Just think only 25% of sports bettors are winners the other 75% are losers.so yes give a loyal member a break over some guy just trying to start shit.Chuck is a good capper made us all alot of money last year in baseball.so lets all get back to the purpose of this site and that is to help each other with the picks. Does anyone else miss coverboy
      People should get a free pass when they are causing drama by opening threads and calling people out on a weekly basis just to fvk around?? I think not ..... and he admitted he did it to just mess around with them ...

The great COVERBOY??? Do you know that every play that he posted was either Kapt or Franks picks?? .. he was only the poster .. but I will agree .. Chuck and him are like 2 peas in a pod ... just think of it ...

Chuck is a good capper and is a good guy ... He is my buddy from a few years back .. Like THA FIX brought you here I brought Chucky here from another site I was a mod at ... so I know what I am talking about ... Chuck has changed .. I have tried to talk to him on and off the field ... but it has not worked ... i told him how bad he is looking to everyone ... how so many people are losing respect for him ... but to this day he has not changed back to the old Chucky ... but i will always consider him my pal ...

As far as your last sentence .... do you really think for a second?? someone making demands on the administrator all the time ... Always fighting and arguing with someone on a daily basis ... Someone who's head is so big he can not get through the door .... Hell no .. good riddance .... He has turned on all his buddies ... me included ... yes, i was VERY good friend with him also ...

Hope this answers your questions .. Good luck and glad you are here ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        People should get a free pass when they are causing drama by opening threads and calling people out on a weekly basis just to fvk around?? I think not ..... and he admitted he did it to just mess around with them ...

The great COVERBOY??? Do you know that every play that he posted was either Kapt or Franks picks?? .. he was only the poster .. but I will agree .. Chuck and him are like 2 peas in a pod ... just think of it ...

Chuck is a good capper and is a good guy ... He is my buddy from a few years back .. Like THA FIX brought you here I brought Chucky here from another site I was a mod at ... so I know what I am talking about ... Chuck has changed .. I have tried to talk to him on and off the field ... but it has not worked ... i told him how bad he is looking to everyone ... how so many people are losing respect for him ... but to this day he has not changed back to the old Chucky ... but i will always consider him my pal ...

As far as your last sentence .... do you really think for a second?? someone making demands on the administrator all the time ... Always fighting and arguing with someone on a daily basis ... Someone who's head is so big he can not get through the door .... Hell no .. good riddance .... He has turned on all his buddies ... me included ... yes, i was VERY good friend with him also ...

What a GREAT post ..... Well written Pappy, considering you just rolled out of bed, your nightly depends hadn't been changed yet, you're on your first cup of coffee, and you hadn't warmed up your bingo markers yet.

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode in BC's DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Comment

You guys need to get And get off the pc

Comment

i think we all need to sit back relax and

watch alittle D.W.T.S to ease the tension around here
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

haha dime text me last night wanting a score on the football game cause he was watching dwts and didn't want to turn the channel

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_EV
                  wayne chung, no offense but why did you have to add that lame post about homos??? i could care less if you are gay or not gay..
                  im assuming it was to change the subject, right?
                  are you against homosexuality ? ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION,I'M NOT JOKING AND THIS IS NOT LAME-SINCERELY WAYNECHUNG !! PS-FREE ADULT DIAPERS FOR LEAKAGE IN 2007 FOR ALL HOMOS !! 2ND PS-WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT-"IF YOU ARE CHUCK IS THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE BLOCK" ? WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ?
                  Last edited by WayneChung; 09-27-2006, 03:40 PM.
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

CHeDDAR ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS,KNIVES AND FLYING LEAD MAY BREAK THY SKIN,BUT MIKE ET'S NASTY WORDS THOU SHALL NOT LET IN !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 09-27-2006, 03:49 PM.
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

I swear if i didnt know you better, i would swear you might not suck a dick, but you would definitley hold it in your mouth till it went soft
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

You will see less of these

Amen
                        [email protected]

Comment

You know i got your back with a BIG FAT FUCKEN DITTO here brother!

Comment

Anyone that is in & out or simply not here daily or a member for not that long ....... Spark's post above is 110% correct in every word. If you disagree with any of it, you are either blind or deaf 'cause he speaks the truth there!

Comment

well said joseph...but you forgot your male crush sandman......... he's not you buddy......
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                You know i got your back with a BIG FAT FUCKEN DILDO here brother!
                                You go boy
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X