No announcement yet.

MODS Question for You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne chung, no offense but why did you have to add that lame post about homos??? i could care less if you are gay or not gay..
    im assuming it was to change the subject, right?
    I love bover1! He brings the man out in me!

Comment

and nothing with chuck is ever just started out of the blue.. everyone knows the BS he tries to pull. when someone calls him out on it, for some reason only one person gets banned

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        Granted that is true....I am not really referring to this guy, but MCP in particular.....But IMHO it would cease if it was just ignored.....but it continues to flare up weekly like clockwork.....and goes on and on....Lets watch contender...Forbes is now like -250...too rich for me...You got down on it at the right time
        Tony, Go back and read all the posts from this guy....Here came here to fuck with me and isn't here to post plays.....
        I would like to see what you would do, if the shoe was on the other foot....They are guys that I had banned years ago coming back just to see if they can get me banned....
        I've went to their site and defended myself, but all it did was get overs involved....I said stuff that weren't true just to get under their skin....Since then Pimp has joined them and if you read the stuff he wrote about me, you would fuck with him too...
        I mean't what I said to Kapt. the other day in my apology about not going into anyones threads any more and not posting anything negative any more....But Pimp had to come into my thread after that just to see what I would do....And I ignored him....
        I'm not here to be liked by you or anyone else for that matters.I'm here to contribute and get picks in return.....I have been trying to ignore all these people but it gets old when they keep coming back...
        So in the mean time, I'll continue to have fun jacking them off, but not here, because they aren't going to stop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_EV
          and nothing with chuck is ever just started out of the blue.. everyone knows the BS he tries to pull. when someone calls him out on it, for some reason only one person gets banned
          Give it a rest...

Comment

chuck, you never had me banned in the past...
            get a life man..
            so all the lies u told in the past were all just BS to rile up member of a diifferent site??
            i dont get your obsession dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_EV
              chuck, you never had me banned in the past...
              get a life man..
              so all the lies u told in the past were all just BS to rile up member of a diifferent site??
              i dont get your obsession dude
              Answer me this....Why do you have to keep it up.....Are you obsessed with me...Your the one that came into my tread in the first place and started asking stupid questions...Get a life, please, and leave me alone..
              Last edited by ChuckLazar; 09-26-2006, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                Tony, Go back and read all the posts from this guy....Here came here to fuck with me and isn't here to post plays.....
                I would like to see what you would do, if the shoe was on the other foot....They are guys that I had banned years ago coming back just to see if they can get me banned....
                I've went to their site and defended myself, but all it did was get overs involved....I said stuff that weren't true just to get under their skin....Since then Pimp has joined them and if you read the stuff he wrote about me, you would fuck with him too...
                I mean't what I said to Kapt. the other day in my apology about not going into anyones threads any more and not posting anything negative any more....But Pimp had to come into my thread after that just to see what I would do....And I ignored him....
                I'm not here to be liked by you or anyone else for that matters.I'm here to contribute and get picks in return.....I have been trying to ignore all these people but it gets old when they keep coming back...
                So in the mean time, I'll continue to have fun jacking them off, but not here, because they aren't going to stop...
                I agree that they are antagonizers for sure....no doubt about it.....I just think since it is so repetitive that by not responding it would stop.....To answer your question I know how i would respond.....I would not....You have proven yourself to be a very good capper......to whoever follows....But I do not understand why you need to prove yourself....I mean it is just the internet....You will never meet anyone and in reality they do not effect your day to day life.....By entertaining them it just continues and it makes you look fragile and small.....I have no idea why i even am writing about this since it does not concern me....Continued success to you and i hope you at some point feel the need not to prove yourself....It seems to me your work/cappng does that, but for some reason it does not seem to feed your ego enough....Again, I am just an observer and not a capping contributor so maybe my opinion holds no water....which is fine

Comment

Here's my question, how does Mike EV even know Chuck's past unless he was on this site under another name?

Comment

You know i just don't get it. Everyday it's always something different going on here!!! Chucks my boy and I think he only means good and I also think he dosent give a flying fuck who follows and who dont!!! I have stood up from him in the past and pretty much anyone on BC that has been bashed here or anywhere else. But EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY SOME BULLSHIT GOES DOWN HERE FOR NO AND I MEAN NO MOTHERFUCKIN' REASON!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH lets stop the BULLSHIT and "JUST WIN BABY JUST WIN!!!"

CHUCK YOUR MY BOY AND I GOT YOUR BACK... I'm not tryin to bash MIKE or Tony or anyone else, TECHFAN will tell you that I brought him here and he will back me on any and everything that I ever say or post. LET'S JUST GET BACK TO BEATIN' ASS ON THE MAN OR BOOK WHAT EVER IN THE HELL YOU CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

WAR MOTHER FUCKIN' EAGLE AND YOU ALL KNOW I MEAN THAT
                    Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 09-26-2006, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
                      You know i just don't get it. Everyday it's always something different going on here!!! Chucks my boy and I think he only means good and I also think he dosent give a flying fuck who follows and who dont!!! I have stood up from him in the past and pretty much anyone on BC that has been bashed here or anywhere else. But EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY SOME BULLSHIT GOES DOWN HERE FOR NO AND I MEAN NO MOTHERFUCKIN' REASON!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH lets stop the BULLSHIT and "JUST WIN BABY JUST WIN!!!"

CHUCK YOUR MY BOY AND I GOT YOUR BACK... I'm not tryin to bash MIKE or Tony or anyone else, TECHFAN will tell you that I brought him here and he will back me on any and everything that I ever say or post. LET'S JUST GET BACK TO BEATIN' ASS ON THE MAN OR BOOK WHAT EVER IN THE HELL YOU CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

WAR MOTHER FUCKIN' EAGLE AND YOU ALL KNOW I MEAN THAT

agreed

Comment

That's my point exactly Fixer......
                        Enough is enough............

Comment

Just a little frustrated 2nite. This is my home away from home. Been here almost 2 yrs. now and it just seems it gets worse and worse every damn day!!! Really pisses my off!!! And now I got more stress added worrying about my AUBURN TIGERS gettin' FUCKED again because I'm tellin' all of ya it's goning to happen!!!!

Comment

Damn cant belive i missed this shit.I do also feel like this is my second home.Last year posted almost every single day.This year has gotten old.Almost scared to log in knowing something will get started.I do also feel that if a guy contributes like Chuck contributes to this site then yes he should get a free pass.Why not he is here every motherfucking day posting plays so i dont care if he wins or loses.The great COVERBOY once said its always useful to know 1 persons plays the entire year.Just think only 25% of sports bettors are winners the other 75% are losers.so yes give a loyal member a break over some guy just trying to start shit.Chuck is a good capper made us all alot of money last year in baseball.so lets all get back to the purpose of this site and that is to help each other with the picks. Does anyone else miss coverboy
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                              Damn cant belive i missed this shit.I do also feel like this is my second home.Last year posted almost every single day.This year has gotten old.Almost scared to log in knowing something will get started.I do also feel that if a guy contributes like Chuck contributes to this site then yes he should get a free pass.Why not he is here every motherfucking day posting plays so i dont care if he wins or loses.The great COVERBOY once said its always useful to know 1 persons plays the entire year.Just think only 25% of sports bettors are winners the other 75% are losers.so yes give a loyal member a break over some guy just trying to start shit.Chuck is a good capper made us all alot of money last year in baseball.so lets all get back to the purpose of this site and that is to help each other with the picks. Does anyone else miss coverboy
                              Didn't bring up the COVERBOY thing because I was waiting on you to chime in. Most people hear problably dont know that were BOYS and that we talk just glad you jumped in and spoke up. I was woundering where in the HELL YOU WERE AT

DAMN JERRY I'M SO PUMPED FOR THURSDAY I CANT SLEEP A WINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 09-27-2006, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I just want to see less threads about this stuff and more threads packed with WINNERS.
                                Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                                5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                                5*: 0-2

Comment

Working...
                                X