MODS Question for You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODS Question for You

I was banned for a few days for arguing with chuck cheese.. Why was Chuck not also banned? He made a seperate thread with my name in the title calling me out so I responded.. who wouldn't? his actions were just as bad if not worse than mine and he gets a free pass???
    Members out there.. anyone agree or disagree with this?
    You don't have to like me but I know I am right about this.
    Thanks for your time
    EV
    I love bover1! He brings the man out in me!

Ask Monte (Site Owner). He banned you.

Comment

dont worry mod lovedoc will be here shortly to answer all your ?s
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Hmm, well wayne, do u agree with that decision?
        I love bover1! He brings the man out in me!

Comment

This is going to end badly
          Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

Mommy, Mommy,

Billy started it!

Comment

Hey Mike I know your intentions here and it is not going to work ... but I will tell you like Wayne did you will have to ask Monte .... it does not matter if we agree or not .... it was done and not by us ....

Stay out of Chucks threads and he will do the same for you ...

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                Mommy, Mommy,

Billy started it!
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Mike_EV

Originally posted by Mike_EV
                  I was banned for a few days for arguing with chuck cheese.. Why was Chuck not also banned? He made a seperate thread with my name in the title calling me out so I responded.. who wouldn't? his actions were just as bad if not worse than mine and he gets a free pass???
                  Members out there.. anyone agree or disagree with this?
                  You don't have to like me but I know I am right about this.
                  Thanks for your time
                  EV
                  you just got back in, and you make a post, that you know is gonna backfire on ya......

as far as asking members here if they think it's right or wrong, most won't answer you, and they really have nothing to do with it..........as Wayne stated Monte banned you....ask him.......

In essence, by asking this question, you're igniting old coals........for what reason........

Can't you just come in here, post your plays, make encouraging comments, not negative ones, and things will go smoother........

For what it's worth to ya----I think Chuck E should also have gotten the same ban as you---the reason being----2 wrongs don't make a right.......

Ya'll were both wrong then, and you're wrong right now with this thread..........PANDORA'S BOX---my man.....

You reap what you sow----remember that----and for the record, my opinion, is just one mans, and mine doesn't really carry any weight when it comes to who gets banned......

However; I did as you asked, gave my opinion, and now the shit can start again.........

In your case----Mission accomplished.............kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I'll answer for Monte.
                    You have 71 posts and all of them are worthless
                    Last edited by BigWeiner; 09-26-2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

i wonder if this shithead even wagers..or just likes jacking chuck off....
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

i have to agree with kaptain.....Regardless of how many posts or intentions chuck has fueled this fire very long and has been the teflon handicapper with no reprisal....He apologizes and says it is not going to happen again and bamm 3-4 days later he is fueling the fire....i.e he aplogized sunday and said it was over and then monday has an avatar that is MCP and says he bet 30,000 that pimps mother will be blowing him....Granted Pimp should have stayed out of his thread, but chuck is out of his fucking mind if you ask me......I am very impartial and objective since i do not follow his or MCP picks.....But chuck has received preferential treatment IMHO.....Just calling an ace and ace. Then he gets upset and threatens to leave so he can hear all the newbies beg him to stay and then the h u s k e r o n i deal and blahblahblah blah blah.....He is a man child and should not be above reprisal.......I have lost alot of respect for him in just 30 days.....and i hate to say that...

Comment

"this is the part where everyone tries to make a joke and cover up the fact that cheese was called out and embarrassed..
                          what will happen now is continuous gay jokes or other BS to make this thread look like a joke"
                          this was a quote from mike's other post,was wondering if you have a problem with homosexuality,i like homo humor,i am gay and proud of it,NOTHING GETS MY MOTOR RUNNING FASTER THAN THE SMELL OF HOT CUM IN THE MORNING,YOUR NOT ONE OF THOSE FAG-HATERS LIKE THE CRACKER BARREL CORP. ARE YOU,THE ORIGINAL BAM-BAMMER IRONCHUNG ? PS-LETS FIND A CURE FOR AIDS IN 2006-ROCK !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 09-26-2006, 07:59 PM.
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            i have to agree with kaptain.....Regardless of how many posts or intentions chuck has fueled this fire very long and has been the teflon handicapper with no reprisal....He apologizes and says it is not going to happen again and bamm 3-4 days later he is fueling the fire....i.e he aplogized sunday and said it was over and then monday has an avatar that is MCP and says he bet 30,000 that pimps mother will be blowing him....Granted Pimp should have stayed out of his thread, but chuck is out of his fucking mind if you ask me......I am very impartial and objective since i do not follow his or MCP picks.....But chuck has received preferential treatment IMHO.....Just calling an ace and ace. Then he gets upset and threatens to leave so he can hear all the newbies beg him to stay and then the h u s k e r o n i deal and blahblahblah blah blah.....He is a man child and should not be above reprisal.......I have lost alot of respect for him in just 30 days.....and i hate to say that...
                            To be honest I haven't read all the stuff, I could careless about the drama, I just want winners, but the few posts I have read from this Mike EV guy were negative bs. Seems to me like these guys start shit with Chuck out of the blue, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                              To be honest I haven't read all the stuff, I could careless about the drama, I just want winners, but the few posts I have read from this Mike EV guy were negative bs. Seems to me like these guys start shit with Chuck out of the blue, but I could be wrong.

Granted that is true....I am not really referring to this guy, but MCP in particular.....But IMHO it would cease if it was just ignored.....but it continues to flare up weekly like clockwork.....and goes on and on....Lets watch contender...Forbes is now like -250...too rich for me...You got down on it at the right time

Comment

Working...
                              X