Athletics Playoff Tickets!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletics Playoff Tickets!!

Yes I know this is gettind old and its not Ebay, but I figured I would post them on here anyway... Spark I apologize if this should have gone in the other forum...

2 tickets to games 1 and 2 of the ALDS...

Game 1 Section 105 Row 25
    Game 2 Section 126 Row 35

Get my email from Spark or Wayne.... we can discuss prices then and I can ship tickets when I receive them in 3 days...

bump

Comment

Are you trying to make a big profit on these?

Comment

not a big profit but a little bit... i am trying to get $175 for each pair... which is not much more than what they cost me... just something to try and make a little money off...

on stubhub and ebay they are going for much more... but no one has bid on mine just yet lol

Comment

I Was Wondering If You Had Any Redsox Playoff Tic's?

Signed
          Wayne1218.....
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

lol as a matter of fact... I was thinking about going up there for the last home series against the Orioles... but they want like $600 a ticket for real nice dugout seats... too much for those scrubs!

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
              lol as a matter of fact... I was thinking about going up there for the last home series against the Orioles... but they want like $600 a ticket for real nice dugout seats... too much for those scrubs!
              6 HUNDIE WOW THATS INSANE..........I WOULD LOVE 2 SEE A GAME THERE BUT FOR THAT ILL PASS....I CANT BELIVE RETARDS WOULD PAY THAT WHEN THEIR SEASON IS TOAST....

Comment

I paid $100 a ticket to see them play the Orioles earlier this year... it was nice to see a different stadium... I want to see them all at one point... but $100 a ticket is not too bad... the $30 parking in the gas station lot... now that was a RIP OFF!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
                  I paid $100 a ticket to see them play the Orioles earlier this year... it was nice to see a different stadium... I want to see them all at one point... but $100 a ticket is not too bad... the $30 parking in the gas station lot... now that was a RIP OFF!!
                  4 parking......100 is more my style 4 tic's unless its a playoff games...then ill take it in the shorts....is it better then wrigley? ive been there or is it a shithole...

Comment

I have not made it out to Wrigley as of yet... I want to try to make it to Chicago for a Cubs game on a friday night and White Sox game on a sunday night... get two stadiums in one trip...

But Fenway is small... thats the best way to put it... no matter where you sit I think you get a very nice view... the parking is rediculous... those tickets were bought off ebay, but were only like $40 each if you got em from the stadium something like that...

I still prefer Yankee Stadium or Phildadelphia(now that is small like Fenway and you can sit anywhere and feel like you are right there, but its very modern and just overall very nice)... Now I hate the Yankees with a passion but theres just something about going there to watch a game... gonna be real different when that new stadium gets put in...

Comment

dam bro send me an application for your work i want in....how do u have time 2 do all this.... nice work....have fun if u go see the scubs.... there are ton of fun things 2 do around the park.....

Comment

I make them weekend deals... when I went to Fenway I decided the night before to buy tickets and drove the 2 and a half hours i think to Boston from NY that Saturday morning...

Philly is about the same distance... made it there in an hour and a half one time for a 76ers game... the cubs and other teams will require taking one day off... but being as how I get 26 paid vacation days a year... I can do as I please lol(funny how I just started at this company like 3 months ago just 3 months removed from college)

Comment

To much bumping on the main forum .. going to move this ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                            To much bumping on the main forum .. going to move this ...
                            move my nads.....

Comment

good deal... thanks for not deleting it Spark

Comment

Working...
                              X