Twins Playoff Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins Playoff Tickets

Anyone here from Minnesota? I have 2 tickets to all three possible home games for the division series. Section 216 Row 30 seats 14-15.

I am trying to get $215 for all 6 tickets. Anyone interested?

I will move this to the main forum for a little while today to help you ... you can bump it if it falls ...

Good Luck

Comment

I am from MN and am psyched for the playoffs if the twins finish this off and get in them, they should be interesting..

I am not interested in tickets but thanks for asking
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

thanks Spark... appreciate the help..

Comment

$215 for 6 tickets?

Here is STL, it would cost $215 for a single to see the shitty Cards get beat.

GL!

Comment

well $215 for 6 total tickets... 2 tickets to each of 3 possible games... so if they go 4 games in the series you will see 2 games at least...

Comment

bump

Comment

one more bump....

Comment

Damn, wish I lived in Minn
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

This proves that Minnesota fans are the cheapest in American sports.

In many cities, you'd have to pay $215 for one seat to one game.

In Minnesota, they still play in the flea bag of stadium, efforts to get a new one built have failed and the University doesn't even have its OWN stadium (only team in the Big Ten and one ofthe few in major college FB to play in a pro stadium).

Comment

Hey gris

congrats on a good year and good picks again!!!
                      Just to set the record straight though.......a NEW high profile state of the art stadium is on the way and is scheduled to open for the 2010 season at a cost of $522,000,000. Location is to be exactly determined to date.

This is the same approximate cost of the one year contract of Alex Rottenriger-headcase-agez and Steinbrenner's Botox and Maloxx bills.....(not necessarily combined)

Should the Puddy Tats of Detroit hold on to the division and not be the wild card.....Then the Yechees would have to play them this year who they normally own.

So being Georges Symbionic Ulceric Twin(s)...How would you like to play a team with Santana and 3 starting AAA pitchers and half a lineup made up from the farm system of Minnesota and think the unthinkable of losing to them??

There will be no seats available for those games in Minnesota......they are not cheap........just not Yankmeoff fans....so waiting for the best price with few Yackoff fans able to show....Now if they could play Detroit or Oakland rather than the cretins from NY....these prices would probably QUADRUPLE!!!

Besides.......the New York fans will be spending their money on Subway tokens and taxi cabs trying to get to the Metrodome but probably end up in an Iowa cornfield for a Cyclones Hawkeyes football game wondering which team has the pinstripes and is there a QB named Torre on either team!!!

*****PLAY BIG ON THE R/L for the Twins until they clinch a POB which may be tonight though!*****

Then play a tad lighter ON THE TWINS until the Puddy Tats have either clinched or folded up the division in favor of the W.C.

Minns last games are against the Pale Panties from Chicago who have totally quit so they will not want to drop anything to that team.

WAKA! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE AND THEIR TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS!
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                      X