X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thaikarate1
    Ok, I have $50 that she says no!

But GL anyway!!
    haha, what a dick....i'll keep you posted when i call her later....holy fuck my head hurts. and yes riot is a GREAT song. If you can't pumped up after listening to riot you are probably dead.
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

If It Goes The Distance.....two Words-marraige Contract!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUD GREGG
        If It Goes The Distance.....two Words-marraige Contract!!!!!!!!!
        Ha ha....He won't need a marriage contract. What's half of a skateboard, some dirty clothes and a box? j/k

Bwhahaha....Seriously tho, don't get marriage contract because you can have half of everything she has....ha ha

Good luck today with your chicky Vondie!

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

omg vondie......please tell me you were seriously wasted....im talking about some cocaine, beer, tequila, and pcp in your system when you typed this...you should know better than post this stuff on an all male BETTOR chat site..anyway, gl with this girl and get over it!
          ITS in the MAN RULES book

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
            omg vondie......please tell me you were seriously wasted....im talking about some cocaine, beer, tequila, and pcp in your system when you typed this...you should know better than post this stuff on an all male BETTOR chat site..anyway, gl with this girl and get over it!
            ITS in the MAN RULES book

I was actually hoping I would wake up and this thread would be deleted. It was pretty banged up...but your right...no excuses....i would never make it on the miller light commercials.
            1 = $25

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
              Well fellas, call me whatever u want, but FUCK I LOVE HER!!!!! that's right, square boy is in love. this poses 2 problems. number 1....i work with her...number 2...douchnuckle likes her too.......i was finally there!!!! i think i acutally nailed it. but then dickbucket would not go away and I am still in "pergutory" when it comes to this girl. I don't know how many of you are married, single or whatever, but NO ONE has ever loved a girl like I do this one. and I am infamous for falling for girls, and this one tops them all. can someone please Dr. Phil me? tomorrow I am calling her to ask her out. I am 99 percent that she will say yes....after that wish me luck because we get along great and....FUCK I LOVE HER!!!!!!! I am happy nevada covered for us tonight. and for those who can sympathize....share your story......because I am hammered wasted and all i wanna do is talk/think about this girl.....FUCK I LOVER HER!
              How do you know you love this girl??

And you sound waaayyy to anxious

You should ask her out in person too and not at work.

And you need to sloooooow down

Comment

you LOVE HER?!!?!?!?! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                  I was actually hoping I would wake up and this thread would be deleted. It was pretty banged up...but your right...no excuses....i would never make it on the miller light commercials.

Comment

Vondie,

So you dump your guts on an 99% all male website confessing and professing your love for someone you work with? You are beyond help....

Signed,
                    Dr. Phil
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I Hope Things Work Out For You Vondie. Hope You Marry Her And Are Happy Till Death Do You Part
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        I Hope Things Work Out For You Vondie. Hope You Marry Her And Are Happy Till Death Do You Part
                        JC, I like your style...you are always a class act! You are a good man!

Bover, I know, get a room....

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

gl with that vondie...and if u look anything like the guy in your avatar... id have 2 say your fucked and have a very slim chance...
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

haha, thanks guys...no good on tonight though...she already had plans, but we are going out sometime this week. I do however get more and more embarrased everytime i see another reply in this thread. no more drunk posting for daddy
                            1 = $25

Comment

I won !!!

Send me my $50.

Soory Dude, you will get her next Time

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

Comment

Working...
                                X