Car Audio System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Audio System

Now I know this might be a bit of a reach, but I have a complete car audio system that was in my old car, but will not fit into my new car. This system was used for 6 months and has been sitting in boxes after it was uninstalled since then. Everything with installation cost me around $1500.

I have a Sony Xplod Face(radio with flip down for cd player)
    4 Sony Xplod 6 1/4" Speakers
    1 2 Channel Kenwood Amplifier(1000 or 1200 Watts I dont remember offhand)
    1 Subwoofer box - black carpet with plexiglass front - holds 2 12" subs
    2 12" Sony Xplod Subwoofers
    1 Brand new unopened Sony Xplod Cd Changer... never installed it

If you know anyone or you yourself might want it, just ask Wayne or someone to give you my email address. I am trying to get between $400 and $500 for the system. Will negotiate and can ship anywhere if necessary. I thank you all for taking the time to read this... good luck!

Are you willing to sell seperate items, or just everything all together?

Comment

I would like to sell everything together... but if it comes down to it I can sell seperately... depending upon what you would like...

Please I beg do not make a ridiculous offer like I was offered on Ebay ... $50 for the radio and speakers... the speakers were $125 a pair

Comment

Originally posted by MRhotPICKS
        I would like to sell everything together... but if it comes down to it I can sell seperately... depending upon what you would like...

Please I beg do not make a ridiculous offer like I was offered on Ebay ... $50 for the radio and speakers... the speakers were $125 a pair
        do you have pictures? If so get my emial from spark or wayne and send them to me....if you dont mind.

Comment

nice, sumone should jump on that.
          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

will post pictures tonight when I get home from work...

Comment

Comment

No pics showing up

Comment

I emailed them to JBC... could not figure out how to successfully post the pics on here and had to run out... maybe I could send them to you and you can post them for me or let me know hot to do it.... appreciate the help either way

Comment

the amplifier is bolted onto the back of the subwoofer box... it can be taken off, but thats how I had it installed in order to save some space...
                    Last edited by MRhotPICKS; 09-19-2006, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Last edited by MRhotPICKS; 09-19-2006, 12:04 PM.

Comment

You have my addy ... send them to me ... I will post for you

Comment

bump... added the pics

Comment

Let me know if you want to sell individual items. I'd be interested in the subs and possibly the smaller speakers

Comment

i could part with those... only thing is like i stated above, the amplifier is 2 channel made for the speakers and bolted onto the back of the sub box... that would have to go in there too. say $300 for the subs, box, speakers, and amp? Give me an address or city and I can estimate the shipping for you. I am in NY.

Comment

Working...
                              X