The Path to 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Path to 9/11

Is anyone watching this? It has totally blown me away now knowing that there were so many warning signs that a disaster was about to happen. Unreal!
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Originally posted by zeib10
    Is anyone watching this? It has totally blown me away now knowing that there were so many warning signs that a disaster was about to happen. Unreal!

it is so easy to say that after the fact.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10

Zeib, hindsight is 20/20. I blame no one for that horrible day. You cant prevent everything. JMO buddy
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

been watching alot of stuff on the history channel & other station's all week about 9/11 . & i think the worst screw up was not only the delay to realize what was going on , but when they scrambled the f-16's they sent them the wrong way.

Comment

No matter which side of the Bush debate you are on, i don't think you can blame anyone but the terorists for that day.

Watch the World News and you will see all the Countries in the world where terrorist attacks are common daily and a part of life. What happened in this country on 9/11 was tragic, horrific and brutaly cold. Hopefully future attacks can be stopped ahead of time!

Comment

that movies shows a lot there were a lot of warnings but gov't agencies work slow like during katrina ppl say.
            Other stories on national geographic showed bin laden's spy he fooled fbi, cia and 1 other agency. Name of story was Triple Cross Bin laden's spy in america.

Anyone watch Opera they had the ticket counter guy who let one of hijackers through guy says he can't sleep at night sometimes thats crazy. One ticket counter lady who let another hijacker pass committed suicide thats messed up.
            Last edited by DIRK; 09-11-2006, 11:42 PM.
            How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRK
              that movies doesn't shows a lot but other stories on national geographic showed bin laden's spy he tricked fbi, cia and 1 other agency. Name was Triple Cross Bin laden's spy in america. Anyone watch Opera they had the ticket counter guy who let one of hijackers through guy says he can't sleep at night sometimes thats crazy. One ticket counter lady who let another hijacker pass committed suicide thats messed up.
              wow i watch national all the time wish i could have seen that....
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

They should have caught BIN Laden before 9/11 ! They had some chances i think????
                Last edited by CHICAGODOG; 09-11-2006, 11:46 PM.
                NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Did you guys see the video that micheal something? did on 9/11? Bush's reaction when he was told about the attack was unforgettable...didnt do shit
                  NFL Kruise
                  2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
                    They should have caught BIN Laden before 9/11 ! They had some chances i think????

even after in those caves cia guy said he requested more men they got a radio off a dead taliban guy with bin ladens voice all they had to do was listen with a translator and they'd probly find him.

Comment

Connecting The Dots ....

Re: John O'Neil

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../etc/cron.html

Comment

FAA Warns of Hijackings

Between January and August of 2001, the Federal Aviation Administration issues 15 advisories to airlines and airports warning that terrorists could try to hijack or destroy American aircraft.

thats a lot of warnings especially since some came in july and august.

Comment

Working...
                        X