Thanks Rook!!!!!! LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lsufan
    I'll finish higher than Wayne .... That's for sure!!!
    LMAO ... How much? I'm going to take money from Charlie, so i'll add you to the list too!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      LMAO ... They were not inactive, just BAD!!!
      Jimmy replaced ALL the INACTIVE guys that were drafted. He might have an expansion team but at least they PLAY!!!!!!

Comment

dont feel bad guys, my uber-team(4 person league) got 0 points from shaun alexander with his 50 yards and 2 fumbles...guy had 1 fumble last year 1800+ yards and 26 tds and gets shut down by lions
        Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Jimmy replaced ALL the INACTIVE guys that were drafted. He might have an expansion team but at least they PLAY!!!!!!

LMFAO....

to the FFL draft guru

Good stuff Wayne!

Comment

After my player gets 10 pts. tonight, it will have been a SOLID 24 PT. BEATDOWN!!!
            Fine then .... I'm taking my and going home :smoking:
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
              Fine then .... I'm taking my and going home :smoking:

Comment

I got 21 points from the San Diego defense, last night, and ended up winning my matchup by 3.5 points. I had pretty much written week 1 off.

That being said, I didn't do a good job drafting RB's and Jake the Snake may not be a starter much longer.
                Every
                Villain
                Is
                Lemons

Comment

20 team league is too big. IMO, absolutley no depth, and a bye weeks your completly fucked. 12 team leagues are the mocha
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    20 team league is too big. IMO, absolutley no depth, and a bye weeks your completly fucked. 12 team leagues are the mocha
                    The TOUGHER the Better baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this league because it is WAY more realistic then a 12 team league. Not too many teams in real life are stacked and an injury to a key player can kill their season. I love having to dig and claw for victories. It makes you feel great when you win one and you know at any time you could lose one too if you don't pay attention to detail!

The other league i have pro bowlers at every position with baltimore's defense (24 pts) and i still lost. It's just kinda stupid to me. I love these tough as nails 20 team leagues.

In that league (10 Teams) i can just go grab McNair, Pennington or several others and that is not realistic in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                      I don't get this jc. The bye week is listed next to every player drafted so that you can pick one to cover bye's. My bench is really there just to cover bye weeks. My starters are my starters and my bench guys are to cover bye weeks. Injuries are something you simply can't predict and i'll deal with those if they come!

Comment

The TOUGHER the Better baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this league because it is WAY more realistic then a 12 team league. Not too many teams in real life are stacked and an injury to a key player can kill their season. I love having to dig and claw for victories. It makes you feel great when you win one and you know at any time you could lose one too if you don't pay attention to detail!

The other league i have pro bowlers at every position with baltimore's defense (24 pts) and i still lost. It's just kinda stupid to me. I love these tough as nails 20 team leagues.

In that league (10 Teams) i can just go grab McNair, Pennington or several others and that is not realistic in the NFL.

I dont like working that hard to find a starter. I also hate having to start a TE. They are few and far between to find anyone that catches a pass. JMO I'm not bitching, i realize its equal for everybody, just prefer 12-14 team leagues
                        [email protected]

Comment

that is not realistic in the NFL.
                          I believe that's why they call it "fantasy football"

Comment

I don't get this jc. The bye week is listed next to every player drafted so that you can pick one to cover bye's. My bench is really there just to cover bye weeks. My starters are my starters and my bench guys are to cover bye weeks. Injuries are something you simply can't predict and i'll deal with those if they come!

I realize that, im basically refering to injuries. You lose a starting WR or RB Good luck trying to find 2 RB's to start the week your healthy one has a bye.

No big deal, not going to argue over it. I realize no one has depth, im not being cheated. Its cool
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              I believe that's why they call it "fantasy football"
                              The "Fantasy" is you actualy "Owning" and "Coaching" an NFL Team you DORK!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X