Crocodile Hunter Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmauiboy
    A Friend Of Mine From Australia Knew Him And Said He Pretty Much Lived In A Modest House And Gave Most Of His Profits To Animal Conservation And Various Charities.

It Just Goes To Show That Life Isn't Guaranteed To Any Of Us. Even The Good Ones.
    You Gotta Live And Love Every Minute That's Given To Us.

Maybe Some Guys On The Boards That Worry All Day About Record Keeping And Petty Stuff On The Boards And Who Said What About Some Anonymous Screen Name And Etc. Should Keep That In Mind. Life Is Too Short To Worry About Nonsense. Live It Full And At 100%
    I agree with you dj .. life is way too short to worry about petty things ... and I also agree to live life to the fullest ... but while you are living life to the fullest you still have to live it by the rules ...

Comment

My uncle got stab by that shit when we went fishing. Left a triangular hole in his thigh. Went to the hosiptal and got shit load of antibotics in him. I would have thought a croc would have killed him...either way - fucked up.
      NFL Kruise
      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
        My uncle got stab by that shit when we went fishing. Left a triangular hole in his thigh. Went to the hosiptal and got shit load of antibotics in him. I would have thought a croc would have killed him...either way - fucked up.
        Just read that the stringray barb put a hole in his heart. Depending on the size of the ray the barb can be up to 12 inches long. Very unfortunate accident.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

it was basically his time, one story I read was he wasn't even messing with the ray, it was below him and just stabbed him, and putting a hole in his heart meant it went through the ribs, really a freak occurance.
          boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

Damn, I am behind the 8-ball,I just came here to post this
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
            X