X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Reviews

I'm Sure You've All Seen Them

40 Year Old Virgin-

Overrated And Hyped Not That Great Barely Showed The Guy Striking Out Enough Or Gettin More Shots With Chicks.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith- Took Forever For The Movie To Get Started Them Living In The House. Car Chase And Fighting Between The Two Was Good Though.

SHAFT

Good Movie, The cops that turn to the drug dealers for money sucked in this movie.

all these movies should've been and hour and 45 minutes tops instead of 2 hours plus
    Last edited by DIRK; 08-27-2006, 07:30 PM.
    How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Like the 1st, but not the other 2

Comment

Never seen shaft, the other two were no more than ok. Glad i rented the 2 cause they were not worthy of prime time paying
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

I think a great movie that alot of guys here would like is "Four Brothers". If you have not seen it, check it out!

One of my All Time favorite's with an ending that will blow your mind and leave you thinking the writer was brilliant is ---> "Arlington Road"

Comment

Wayne is right, "Four Brothers" is a kick ass movie. Also I just watched "Owning Mahoney" last week and thought it was pretty good, plus its a true story about gambling.

Comment

CARS. Took my children to see it. The theatre was full of parents and children. The parents laughed more that the kids...

"He did WHAT in his cup?!"

dt

Comment

16 Blocks is the only movie I've seen in the past couple months that I would consider watching again. The other one I enjoyed was Poseidon.
              Miami Vice was pathetic, Clerks 2 had its moments, but overall was a disappointment.
              I'd like to hear some thoughts on Invincible if anyone has seen it. I'm sure it's a little cheesy, but it may be worth seeing.
              Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
              NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
              NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
              NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
              NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                I think a great movie that alot of guys here would like is "Four Brothers". If you have not seen it, check it out!

One of my All Time favorite's with an ending that will blow your mind and leave you thinking the writer was brilliant is ---> "Arlington Road"
                Fourth Brothers was good, but it didn't do well at the box office or get good reviews.

Comment

Dodgeball with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaugh was damn good. Did you see the fat fuck throwing the wrenches at them...

Comment

Working...
                  X