Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome bud! Enjoy your new place

Comment

[QUOTE=trojan]c-dog,there are not many better feelings in life besides the birth of a child,your wedding day,and the purchase of a new house it is so rewarding.QUOTE]

You forgot one thing trojan .. Your first hummer ... and I do not mean the truck ...

Comment

[QUOTE=Spark]
        Originally posted by trojan
        c-dog,there are not many better feelings in life besides the birth of a child,your wedding day,and the purchase of a new house it is so rewarding.QUOTE]

You forgot one thing trojan .. Your first hummer ... and I do not mean the truck ...

Joe, i have a story on that one. And i feel like sharing

Picture this, a 17 year old Senior, Asst manager at a local Pizza delivery store. Me and the manager only hire hot phone chicks. We hire this 23 year old divorcee and recent college graduate. Hot blonde, i work this chick for 6 months. Finally we start going out. I get my car stolen from the highschool parking lot, she starts taking me to school and picking me up. Imagine how my stock goes up when this 23 year old hottie pulls up at the end of the day in her little Honda CVX. JC becomes way cooler than he is. Now back to the Knobber story, start banging this hottie and believe me Im no lover at this point in life, still not that good .

One night, stepdad is in Germany(army} Mom is long asleep, Tara comes over for a little time with JC. Were sitting on the couch in the living room, prolly around midnight on a friday. I start grabben the honey hole and she says no, its that time of the month. Im like cool, no problem. A horny 17 year old is grateful for any action at any time. So i reconsile myself to no booty call and i am perfectly OK with that.

She unsips my Levis and im like what are you doing, she says just cause i cant doesnt mean i cant take care of you. At this point i have no idea what she means, never had a chick suck my tool. So she proceeds to drop my drawers then puts my stick in her mouth. OMG, the first time this happens to a man, we have no idea what to do. Shes sucking my dong like a pro, and being 17 i am ready to blow quick. Getting ready to nut and i have no idea what the protocall is here. Do i blast one off in her mouth, do i let her know what is coming. WTF do i do. Not knowing i start saying her name, TARA, TARA, TARA, and like a seasoned pro she knows what that means. She pulls off my stick and i blow like there is no tomorrow. You guys remember the 80's, girls had that big puffy hairdoo in the front. Tara has a forehead full of my dna and a big wad of goo hanging from her puffy hair just dangling like a grandfather clock time arm. She cleans up the tool and gracefully heads for the bathroom to clean up. Damn, i love that girl, when she dumped me for an older dude i cryed like a bitch.

Dont ever say i didnt share with the forum. AND MEG, THIS IS NO STORY FOR YOU
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Congrats on the house Chicago!!! i sign on my first condo on thursday..thought of shoveling show and cleaning gutters was too scary for me

and jc...thanks for the warning at the END

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
            Congrats on the house Chicago!!! i sign on my first condo on thursday..thought of shoveling show and cleaning gutters was too scary for me

and jc...thanks for the warning at the END

Sorry Meg, thats when i thought about it. It is one of my top 3 memories
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              Sorry Meg, thats when i thought about it. It is one of my top 3 memories

Top Memory #2: Moonshine still exploded, blowing JC's left nut right off, it rolled down the hill like a meatball and his hound dog skeeter ate it
              Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Best of Luck C-Dog

and Congrats. If you need any interior decorating advice I'm sure that LSUFAn would be more than happy to assist you. He was in the final running for one of the Fab Five in Queer Eye for the straight guy......
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

[QUOTE=jcindaville]
                  Originally posted by Spark

Joe, i have a story on that one. And i feel like sharing

Picture this, a 17 year old Senior, Asst manager at a local Pizza delivery store. Me and the manager only hire hot phone chicks. We hire this 23 year old divorcee and recent college graduate. Hot blonde, i work this chick for 6 months. Finally we start going out. I get my car stolen from the highschool parking lot, she starts taking me to school and picking me up. Imagine how my stock goes up when this 23 year old hottie pulls up at the end of the day in her little Honda CVX. JC becomes way cooler than he is. Now back to the Knobber story, start banging this hottie and believe me Im no lover at this point in life, still not that good .

One night, stepdad is in Germany(army} Mom is long asleep, Tara comes over for a little time with JC. Were sitting on the couch in the living room, prolly around midnight on a friday. I start grabben the honey hole and she says no, its that time of the month. Im like cool, no problem. A horny 17 year old is grateful for any action at any time. So i reconsile myself to no booty call and i am perfectly OK with that.

She unsips my Levis and im like what are you doing, she says just cause i cant doesnt mean i cant take care of you. At this point i have no idea what she means, never had a chick suck my tool. So she proceeds to drop my drawers then puts my stick in her mouth. OMG, the first time this happens to a man, we have no idea what to do. Shes sucking my dong like a pro, and being 17 i am ready to blow quick. Getting ready to nut and i have no idea what the protocall is here. Do i blast one off in her mouth, do i let her know what is coming. WTF do i do. Not knowing i start saying her name, TARA, TARA, TARA, and like a seasoned pro she knows what that means. She pulls off my stick and i blow like there is no tomorrow. You guys remember the 80's, girls had that big puffy hairdoo in the front. Tara has a forehead full of my dna and a big wad of goo hanging from her puffy hair just dangling like a grandfather clock time arm. She cleans up the tool and gracefully heads for the bathroom to clean up. Damn, i love that girl, when she dumped me for an older dude i cryed like a bitch.

Dont ever say i didnt share with the forum. AND MEG, THIS IS NO STORY FOR YOU
                  I call BS!

And I say your Wife has or will beat the shit out of you when she reads this

Comment

JC's spammed the hell out of my e-mail box asking me to delete his story. Said he was drunk and if his wife reads it she will dump his ass. He was suposed to be a Virgin when he married her

Comment

Congrats on the house Chicago
                      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        JC's spammed the hell out of my e-mail box asking me to delete his story. Said he was drunk and if his wife reads it she will dump his ass. He was suposed to be a Virgin when he married her

You are such a liar and a complete psychopath
                        [email protected]

Comment

That is great Monte ...

You know what they say about guys that talk about it??? ....

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            You are such a liar and a complete psychopath
                            Sorry JC I didn't know I wasn't supposed to mention the e-mails. Do you really want me to delete that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                              That is great Monte ...

You know what they say about guys that talk about it??? ....
                              Of course their full of shit

Comment

Sorry JC I didn't know I wasn't supposed to mention the e-mails. Do you really want me to delete that?

No and lick me you friggin nut
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X