Beatles Last Concert Candlestick Park August 29 ,1966 40 Yrs Ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beatles Last Concert Candlestick Park August 29 ,1966 40 Yrs Ago

Just a bit if trivia. The beatles last concert tour.There are bits and pieces of the concert that were filmed. Just wondered if any of you out there know any one who was actually there? Or anybody that went to any Beatles concert anywhere.

Originally posted by john lennon
    Just a bit if trivia. The beatles last concert tour.There are bits and pieces of the concert that were filmed. Just wondered if any of you out there know any one who was actually there? Or anybody that went to any Beatles concert anywhere.
    john, saw them live at the International Amphitheater in 1964 ... Saw them get off the plane at O'hare Field ... I think it was in Sept or Oct ...

Huge Beatle fan ... Loved their music ... especially the early years ... Later they got a little too heavy for me ... understand???

Comment

Originally posted by john lennon
      I'm a huge Beatle fan. I'm a bit too young to have seen any of their concerts. They are one of my 3 or 4 favorite groups of all time.

Comment

Hey Spark What was it like to be there? Could you hear anything? That is awesome...!!!

Comment

Working...
        X