Eva Longoria Regrets Not Having A Full-On Gay Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Longoria Regrets Not Having A Full-On Gay Experience

Why is it everytime a news article about Eva Longoria always has something to do with sex? This time she reveals she’s disappointed that she didnt have “a full-on gay experience” lesbian relationship before settling down with boyfriend, Tony Parker.

She said, “I wish I had a full-on gay experience because I think women are beautiful creatures. They’re much more attractive naked than men and it sounds like fun. Maybe I’m just holding out for the future.”

“I did kiss a woman one time and it was particularly shocking as I was not prepared for it. I met a girl in Las Vegas who I didn’t know liked me. We were hanging out with a bunch of friends and we were saying goodbye and she gave me a kiss.”

“It was very surprising but very nice. There were tongues involved and it was definitely a real kiss which was soft and gentle and sweet.”

If she's that much into girl/girl I doubt she hasn't hooked up with Tony and another chick.

Comment

Tony Looks Like A Girl
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
        Tony Looks Like A Girl
        BWWWAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

If she actually said that, i hope a bus runs her ass over. We dont have any real issues to discuss in this country. So lets all think of what could have been if some skank licked Queen Evas twat
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X