Meg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg

Bover come on over and roll over keeps e-mailing me asking for your personal info. I told him I didn't have it since I don't. Now his buddy Gayc is e-mailing me as well.

Spark you need to step up and take care of your woman.

Originally posted by BettorsChat
    Bover come on over and roll over keeps e-mailing me asking for your personal info. I told him I didn't have it since I don't. Now his buddy Gayc is e-mailing me as well.

please ive seen here pic...thanks anyway....ask spark i dont e-mail anybody..
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

BWAHAHAHA .... The fags are desperate and going after the only woman here hoping to get some?? BWAHAHAHAHA

By some i mean Someone to film them and their escapades!

Comment

I didnt email you Monte.

Back away from the crack pipe buddy
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

where is this comming from u old tool?....i wouldnt hit that with waynes dick and u pushing.....

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
            where is this comming from u old tool?....i wouldnt hit that with waynes dick and u pushing.....
            Only because your GAY!!!!

I think Meg is Sexy, Hot, Smoking, Sweet ... And i also think this proves you like the pole for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Only because your GAY!!!!

I think Meg is Sexy, Hot, Smoking, Sweet ... And i also think this proves you like the pole for sure!
              anyway.... all u east coast tools dont know shit with all those homely beat up weathered chicks.... i like the tall young looking big tit blondes that breed here...

Comment

anyway.... all u east coast tools dont know shit with all those homely beat up weathered chicks.... i like the tall young looking big tit blondes that breed here...
                O.K. Polesmoker!

Living in the friggin' desert and looking like a Lizard is alot better! The best looking girls in 'Zona don't live there, their just going to school and visiting!

Comment

O.K. Polesmoker!

Living in the friggin' desert and looking like a Lizard is alot better! The best looking girls in 'Zona don't live there, their just going to school and visiting!
                  ok reach around artist..have u lived here ever?no u havnt... maybe if your 1973 rv could make it this far u could check it out one day 4 yourself....

Comment

ok reach around artist..have u lived here ever?no u havnt... maybe if your 1973 rv could make it this far u could check it out one day 4 yourself....
                    Just what i want is a leather skinned woman and cactus trees outside of my house!

Meg isn't into little boys who are gay so stop emailing Monte!

Comment

Just what i want is a leather skinned woman and cactus trees outside of my house!

Meg isn't into little boys who are gay so stop emailing Monte!
                      P.S.

Have you ever lived here? Probably not, we frown on brownie munchers!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

Better tell those boys she is not one to mess around with ... very strong girl ... in the gym everyday ... she can handle herself .. especially the type that bover is ...

Wayne, you are dead on buddy ... all of the above .... she is special ... She would have nothing to do with guys with purses ... if you get my drift ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          Better tell those boys she is not one to mess around with ... very strong girl ... in the gym everyday ... she can handle herself .. especially the type that bover is ...

Wayne, you are dead on buddy ... all of the above .... she is special ... She would have nothing to do with guys with purses ... if you get my drift ...
                          no one asked you fossil......go take a piss and go back 2 bed...

Comment

i want 2 know why monte stared this thread...what a weirdo...

Comment

no one asked you fossil......go take a piss and go back 2 bed...
                              At least I know what sex I am ... Have you had that operation yet???

Comment

Working...
                              X