No announcement yet.

Paul LoDuca's Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he gets a lot of puss....Star power and good looks. Bastard!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
      I bet he gets a lot of puss....Star power and good looks. Bastard!

And he's very good friends with jockey Mike Smith. Jockey's get a lot of HOT chicks, expecially in So. Cal (Hollywood and Del Mar)
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Paul Lo Duca likes the young girls.

LO DUCA TRIES SOME PHILLY CHEESECAKE

By LARRY CELONA

August 15, 2006 -- EXCLUSIVE

It looks like a whopping strike two for soon-to-be divorced Met Paul Lo Duca.

Just one week after a 19-year-old Long Island woman told The Post she's been having an affair with the Casanova catcher, a fresh-faced Philly teen said she's been sharing steamy sex trysts with Lo Duca since last summer - after meeting him at the gambling parlor where she works.

"I guess Paul likes young girls and has one in every city - I must be his Philly chick," said a stunned Christina Alisio.

"You never know how many are out there," the shattered 19-year-old said. "He put on a good show. [It seemed like] he cared about me. He was a nice guy. Now I know it was all a show."

On the straying slugger's sexual prowess in bed, Alisio then added, "He's all right but below what I expected."

The pretty brunette - a ringer for both Lo Duca's Playboy-model wife, Sonia, and his reputed New York honey, Krista Guterman - said she first met the then-very married Met at the popular horse-race betting parlor where she works as a teller. Lo Duca's team at the time, the Florida Marlins, played the Phillies in Philadelphia in April, May, July and September of last year.

Alisio said the All-Star backstop - who's been plagued by rumors of heavy gambling - was betting $300 on a horse race.

She said she didn't know who Lo Duca was when a co-worker passed her his cellphone number and whispered with a wink that he wanted her to call him.

"He thinks you're cute," she said the worker told her.

"I thought it was a joke. I didn't believe it, but I called the number," she said.

Alisio said that the ruggedly handsome player invited her to a ballgame and that she went with two pals. Afterward, he invited the trio back to his room in the Westin hotel, she said.

When her friends left, Lo Duca - married since 2000 - decided to enjoy a little Philadelphia freedom and began making love to her, she said.

Alisio said they had "quick sex" a couple of other times that year and then enjoyed several more trysts this year, the last time in mid-June. She said that he only called her when in town with the Marlins or Mets and that the pair had their romps exclusively at the Westin and the Hyatt, where he occasionally stayed.

A co-worker whom Alisio let listen in on some of her phone conversations with Lo Duca told The Post: "He would ask her what she was doing and if she wanted to go out."

"She was excited," the young woman said of Alisio.

When the player came into their gambling hall, "he would flirt with her all the time and invite her to the games . . . He was just back there betting and talking to her."

Asked if anyone else at work was aware of the alleged affair, the woman added, "They all knew."

The young woman then started to say, "He has a particular taste . . . " Before she could finish, Alisio piped up, "Yeah, 19-year-olds with long brown hair."

Alisio said that when she met Lo Duca, he told her he was divorced.

"He showed me a picture of his daughter. He said he saw her every once in a while," she said.

Sonia Lo Duca - the mother of the married couple's 20-month- old daughter - filed for divorce two months ago. She cited adultery as the reason.

A rep for Lo Duca last night denied the player's alleged trysts with Alisio ever occurred.

"The last one didn't happen, and this one didn't either," said the spokesman, who commented before hearing the details of the latest allegations and without running them by Lo Duca. "We can't comment to things that aren't factual . . . The things coming out are absolutely wrong. . . . It's her [Alisio's] one chance to be in The New York Post," added the rep, asking that his name not be used.

Lo Duca was in Philadelphia for last night's game against the Phillies.

Alisio said she'd never planned to publicly comment on their affair. She said she decided to come forward after learning he was married - when a pal e-mailed her The Post's interview with Guterman. "I felt hurt. I felt used . . . I felt bad for his wife," Alisio said. "I was just a piece of ass for him.

"I don't really want to talk to him. He's a liar."

Comment

Working...
        X