China Massacres 50,000 Dogs in Anti-Rabies Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STaylor36
    I'd defend my dog to the end, no matter what they did to me.
    Exactly Taylor .. I would go down to the wire ...

and the odd thing is .. they call the dogs the animals ... But it reality the dogs are getting killed by the real animals ...

Damn my blood is boiling right now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      Exactly Taylor .. I would go down to the wire ...

and the odd thing is .. they call the dogs the animals ... But it reality the dogs are getting killed by the real animals ...

Damn my blood is boiling right now ...
      what kind of dogs do u have joe? i have a.....these are my kids... and u better pack a lunch if u came and tried 2 kill my girls....images.jpg an american eskimo and a shetland sheep dog...
      Last edited by bover1; 08-02-2006, 05:19 PM.
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
        what kind of dogs do u have joe? i have a.....these are my kids... and [ATTACH]5469[/ATTACH] u better pack a lunch if u came and tried 2 kill my girls....[ATTACH]5470[/ATTACH] an american eskimo and a shetland sheep dog...
        OMG bove ... We just lost an American Eskimo about 2 years ago ... He was 15 years old ... had a stroke ... That is how I got my handle on these forums ... His name was Spark ... One of the best pups I ever had ...

Now I have 2 Shih Tzu mixes ... One a poodle and the other one BICHON .. they are both small ...

Comment

OMG bove ... We just lost an American Eskimo about 2 years ago ... He was 15 years old ... had a stroke ... That is how I got my handle on these forums ... His name was Spark ... One of the best pups I ever had ...

Now I have 2 Shih Tzu mixes ... One a poodle and the other one BICHON .. they are both small ...
          that sucks bro iam sorry..the sheep dog we had 2 put down a year ago she was only 2 years old she was born with a kidney problem...u might think iam a bitch but i cried harder then when my dad died...the eskimo is named princess.. and the sheep dog was molly....eskimos are great watch dogs..she is so spoiled she runs the place 4 sure....

Comment

Dog Gone- I can see another hunger strike by 10 Dime Bry.
            This has to be another chapter of what ain't right in China.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

that sucks bro iam sorry..the sheep dog we had 2 put down a year ago she was only 2 years old she was born with a kidney problem...u might think iam a bitch but i cried harder then when my dad died...the eskimo is named princess.. and the sheep dog was molly....eskimos are great watch dogs..she is so spoiled she runs the place 4 sure....
              No bitch here bove ... Part of the family .... some others would not understand ... I sure do

Comment

No bitch here bove ... Part of the family .... some others would not understand ... I sure do
                my family and my girl laugh at me cuz all the pics in my house are of the dogs no one else.... i even took them 2 petsmart every year 2 get a picture with santa its so funny..i know what a tool.... i would take 50 chinks if they wanted 2 kill my eskimo.....

Comment

Damn, Bover has a soft side. Ill pass on all the obvious jokes, but just remember that i did when i get soft. DEAL
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    Damn, Bover has a soft side. Ill pass on all the obvious jokes, but just remember that i did when i get soft. DEAL
                    OK BRO DEAL....AND IF U EVER COME OUT THE DOG GETS WHATEVER ROOM SHE WANTS BEFORE YOU....
                    Last edited by bover1; 08-02-2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

OK BRO DEAL....AND IF U EVER COME OUT THE DOG GETS WHATEVER ROOM SHE WANTS BEFORE YOU....

Fair enough
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

get a fucking room

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          get a fucking room
                          U CAN SLEEP IN THE SHED......

Comment